Official Battle Thread

Now I could have sworn Freebutter said he was leaving because it stunk here or something of that nature about the Mods.

And don't PM me insulting my character as if I would Dis-connect in your little pre battle rules, and No, I would Not like to battle. And I also don't battle under clauses and I give my opponent that joy as well. Dis-respectful Freebutter.

anyone want to have a battle here are my rulez
Legends allowed
hacked are allowed in one case only if they have same ability and normal stats
yeah one more thin none legend are allowed too
(3)take your @$$ & Leave

DX_77 said:
anyone want to have a battle here are my rulez
Legends allowed
hacked are allowed in one case only if they have same ability and normal stats
yeah one more thin none legend are allowed too
(3)take your @$$ & Leave

so anyone wanna battle or you are scared from me ???

You're a moron...
IP block him, mods...

I'm itching for a battle, so while I ev Train some things, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, feel free to PM, or IM me witha challenge.

If anyone wants to battle, send me a PM.

Last edited:
Yep.. Better bring back the thread before it becomes illegal(technically).

All you previous battlers(that are left after the apocolypse..)know the usual routine, incase you've forgotten or just don't know, I'm always up for any type of ubers or OU match. Singles, doubles, you name it. Most importantly my two new teams still havn't been tested much at all(only two matches each..), so any match requests would be greatly appreciated! :D ..Not like I'll get any this late though, but if you EVER want a match, PM me.

I'm throwing my battle request out too.
100 singles OU/UU standard rules.

Strype, you still record? Up for round *counts* 8?

Depends on what you mean by sad. If you mean the low activity of this thread, then.. yes. Definatly. If not, ..meh.

Fox, we were supposed to have our OU match before the Apocolypse, we never had the chance.. We gotta have a battle soon, yeah? It's been way too long, same with you WuddlePook. Havn't battled you in ages either. :lol:

Back