What I want:
Foreign Primeape Any Level
Shiny Mankey Level 5 and Under named Tom

What I offer:
Ho-Oh (No EVs) Lv 45
Suicune (No EVs) Lv 40
Cyndaquil (No EVs) Lv 1

Last edited:
I am really, really in need of a Salac Berry, would anyone be willing to trade one? Just ask what you want in return and I'll see if I have it

I'm after a Shiny Vulpix with it's hidden ability Drought, if anyone has one let me know what you would want for it please ^^

Now, THAT'S somethin' rare. You must have some shinnies yourself for trade, 'cause I doubt anyone would be willin' to trade a *Vulpix with Drought for any but a handful of said rarities.

... Speakin' of shinnies, if my assumption is correct that ya have a few, I'm interested in 'em.

I've got that Haxorus and Gyarados that about everyone will have :D
Shiny Kingdra
Shiny Lucario

And some more that I can't remember off the top of my head
Although, sides from that Vulpix, I can't think of anything I want lol

I've got that Haxorus and Gyarados that about everyone will have :D
Shiny Kingdra
Shiny Lucario

And some more that I can't remember off the top of my head
Although, sides from that Vulpix, I can't think of anything I want lol
I'd be interested in that. I have a samourout(idk what lv. i'll have to check, but kinda high) and a Blastoise and many others I'd be willing to offer(next time I can get on pokemon)

Ninja, why the hell didn't ya never mention you played the pocket 'mons? :lol: If you're interested in a battle (... ya better be :p) message me, yeah?

That aside, ya ain't likely t' get a Shiny unless you're tradin' one yourself, bro. Not 'less the trader is ignorant to the incredible value of a Shiny Pokemon. Even somethin' like an Arceus or Celebi is less valuable than a *Kingdra IMO.

Lol I didn't know that you didn't know that I played pokemon. I used to be kinda competative back in the day. I do have some shiny, but I'll have to check (I do have a shiny brozong and a shiny steelix for sure) but yeah i'd like to battle you sometime. I have battled Neosquid before XD btw I caught a lv.92 magikarp while fishing on my platinum

Last edited:
Got a *Bronzong myself, actually. :lol: Guaranteed better than yours, it's actually viable in competitive battling. ;) /nerdpride

... Not that I'm even the one who caught it.

However, I most certainly am interested in that *Steelix if it's legitimate. I'll PM ya 'bout it.

btw I caught a lv.92 magikarp while fishing on my platinum

Obama-reddit-ama-not-bad.jpg

That aside, ya ain't likely t' get a Shiny unless you're tradin' one yourself, bro. Not 'less the trader is ignorant to the incredible value of a Shiny Pokemon. Even somethin' like an Arceus or Celebi is less valuable than a *Kingdra IMO.
Unless the trader is a hacker, of course.

Ya can bet your 'Karps on that. Ain't no one gonna rip off me nor my fellow trainers, not without takin' a 'Karphammer to the cranium.

Back