Official Breeders Thread

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
Welcome to the Official Breeders Section!

Here comes another officials people!!! This is a new official thread, as breeding is getting very common around here, we can organized it as well. By that way, we won't fill the forum with free eggs, or I'm a breeder or whatever.

Like always, here are the rules:

1st You will post all the eggs that you have ready to trade.
2nd After posting your pokemons on trade, press a couple of enters and write down what do you need.
3rd If something in your list changes (as having more eggs available to trade EDIT your post and make your changes.
4 If you do not want to create a list, or you just find someone offering an egg that you are interested in trading, Send a Private Message to the user and do your business with him only with PM By this way, you won't spam the forum
5 If someone abuses this system (Like sending an egg not requested, just contact me. I will speak with the mods and the user will get banned immediately.
6 The breeder won't hatch the eggs, that is the receiver's business. However, if the breeder wants to hatch it... it can be.
7 If you want to offer free eggs, go ahead. Do not NEVER EVER request rep in exchange of an egg. If you do that, the admins are going to ban you instantly, so take care. if you wanna rep the breeder because he/she helped you, fine... that's the correct way to use this system.

sig072407.jpg

I Am Able To Make Eggs Of All Of The Above Pokemon (Minus The Legendaries).
- - - - -
In Return, I Am Looking For Good TM's And Evolutionary Stones.

Cool!! Breeders' Thread.
Contact me guys, I have almost any poke to breed right now.
I'm interested on the things written on my signature. :)

I could breed specific "natured" pokes.
Just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Remember!! "PRIVATE MESSAGE" ;)

Last edited:
Danny and me are the EV breeders. We have some different things we will want for an EV breed. So PM one of us if you want something.

And like what danny said, PRIVATE MESSAGE

Slimi said:
Danny and me are the EV breeders. We have some different things we will want for an EV breed. So PM one of us if you want something.

And like what danny said, PRIVATE MESSAGE
I am also a Minor IV breeder, i will only accept requests through PM's or on this official.

Last edited:
What I lack in PKMN and eggs, I make up for in TMS, Evo Stones, and trade items.

I will happily accept any ditto with a nature I don't have or with good IVs.
If you work to breed something with good egg moves, I will happily take scraps.

Also able to DE-EV train your pokes, I have tons of the de-ev berries.

So send a PM if you need anything, and have something decent to offer.

Void where prohibited
May cause nasua, heartburn, or anal bleeding
See your doctor for details

i can make eggs of:

phione
driffloon
mudkip
grovile
torchic
monferno
turtwig
bagon
syther
spiritomb
gastly
rotom
riolu
sneasle
eevee
arodactle
cranidos
lileep
anorith
pichu
snorlax
castform
togepi
gible
azurill
poliwag
omanyte
kecleon
abra
vulpix
...and much more

i will trade 1 egg for...
another egg of something i dont have
bonsly
and offer like

2 eggs for...
a better egg i dont have
a poke lvl 40+
porygon
an offer i like

3 eggs for...
2 good eggs i dont have
any shiny pokemon
a lvl 60+ pokemon
an offer i like

I can make a list of all breedable pokemon [except a few i gave away when i was too lazy to breed].

i'll be donating eggs for free for a while if i can finish my dex [which involves swapping mewtwo, and suicune/raikou].

edit: i'd like to say i'd love berries attached to the pokemon in exchange, since i'm going to try to get all the berries, those would help a lot ;)

legandaryseeker said:
I CAN MAKE ANY EGGS OF ANY POKEMON JUST ASK ME:yesnod: :yesnod:
I WANT SOME STRONG POKEMON IN RETURN
you can make eggs of anything.,

because you hack... no1 cept for battles, has every pkmn legit.

or from mystery gift... japanese have some of those.. pretty sure battles has all except for those...

legendaryseeker was battling me, and used a cheat for OHKO.
so i called him a hacker, and shut off my game... he says he was trying to speed the battle up... and when my pokemon lost all their HP in one hit, he said it is a glitch in wi-fi... it happens... what a horrible liar!

Last edited:
i can breed charmander and eevee, well, thats all i want to breed.

i want either squirtle or vulpix.

Back