The Shop of Wonder Pokemon! #2

hey. any1 else need egg / lvl 1s? i can get lvl 1s with egg moves, but that may take a day or 2 if i dont have the right pokes/tms. natures may take longer. so, any1 up for it?

by the way, i am now breeding ekans, dunsparce, swinup, and lickatung in adition to the list on the first page. i am using these for getting egg movesto other pokemon, but can breed them regularly, too. if you want them, i am puttoing them on the list, now.

can i get a castform please ... cause i dont know where to get a castform, and i am also too lazy to go and get it too ...

p.s. i actually dont need one, i was looking for an eevee and found one, thanks for your patronage.

Last edited:
it is good, but a different from what you said in 1 or 2 ways:

lvl 1, brave nature
6 attack, 6 defence, 6 sp. attack, 6 sp. defence, 13 hp, 4 speed
moves: lick, substatute, sleep talk, and rest
ability: oblivious

do you still want, or do you want me to breed more untill exact(hammer arm wont work, but i could get other thing more of what you want. might not have as good stats though...)

srry if you didnt get what you were looking for. i could try to get different natures if you want.

any1 else want the special deal of the week? it is a ryhorn with the moves crunch, ice fang, fire fang, and thunder fang right from the start. it can be an egg or a hatched lvl 1. also, look at the other pokemon i can breed. you can get one that is not on the list with egg moves, but it will take longer if i dont have the right materials.

thanks.

I have Charmander & Larvitar with egg move Dragon Dance if anyone wants them.

can i have them... i needed them for breeding before

i need a charmander and larvatar.

Also have egg moves:
Ninetales-Heat Wave
Ninetales-Hypnosis
Golduck-Psychic

@black - What are you offering?

I wish for three pokemon and three pokemon only:
The fox Pokemon, Vulpix
The snake Pokemon, Ekans
The land snake Pokemon, Dunsparce
What do I owe you?