Portal Wii

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Portal is an amazing game, but it's totally not really meant for the Wii.

Care to back up your statement?

--

Also about Portal, I heard that they (Valve) recently hired some new developers and they were set on a project (Portal) it is basically just a small project but in future you may find a full retail version.

That whole game package is probably the best deal in gaming to date, and I would definitely buy Portal for Wii, since I'm assuming they would add more levels and such.

I also played the original Team Fortress for over a year when it was a free mod for Quake... good times.

has anyone actually played the flash version on newgrounds yet?

its in 2D but i guess you could probaly play it on the internet browser on the wii......

I played through portal on the PC.. got 100% achievments and I still go back and play somtimes :)

I never really though about it but I think portal would be GREAT for the wii.. You have to play the game and do some of the time challenges and such to know exactly how great it would be.

Imagine lvl 18 time trial using the wiimote!!! that would be exciting.

I would love to see the orange box come to wii ;) :p

I would love to play teamfortress 2

Ive played portal flash version and thats pretty cool. Ive seen some movies of the real portal game and that looks very weird and difficult lol!

That sounds cool. I am not too sure, but I heard that the Orange Box was going to be released for the PS3 as well. If that is the case, then I will definitely be purchasing it.

Byuakuya said:
That sounds cool. I am not too sure, but I heard that the Orange Box was going to be released for the PS3 as well. If that is the case, then I will definitely be purchasing it.

Indeed it is, Pras.

Back