Press "A" button to continue not appearing

ed94ad

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2007
Can't say I've played the wii in the past month, but when I went to turn in on today something odd happened.

I'm able to start up and shut down with the wiimote, everything appears to be synched properly. Wii loads up to the health and safety screen but there's no way to get past it, the press a button to continue doesn't appear on screen.

I've resynched the wiimote, reset the system, unplugged it for several minutes and restarted, same issue. Anyone else hear of this problem and have a solution?

Probably cause now this is not a normal problem.... Your system must be messed up....I hope you don't have that much VC games and so on. Cause You are surely going to loose it if they switch your system.

Luckily I haven't put anything on the VC yet. Thanks for the input, gonna give nintendo a call next chance I get.

Eddy04 said:
Probably cause now this is not a normal problem.... Your system must be messed up....I hope you don't have that much VC games and so on. Cause You are surely going to loose it if they switch your system.

They will transfer your purchases to a new system if one is needed.

Back