Problem with Nunchuk during gameplay

WillC2105

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
SC, United States
Wii Online Code
0945-5092-8073-0906
I've noticed lately when playing mario strikers that my nunchuk will mess up occasionally. It wont allow me to move left. I unplug the nunchuk from the wiimote and then plug it back in and all is fine.

It reminds of say when you hold the joystick left on a gc controller as you turn on the gc it will be stuck turning left. Completely common and fixed by replugging. I cant decide if the nunchuk problem is just resulting from me holding the joystick to the right during a scene like a megastrike or when you score a goal and then it makes it "stick" right and when I push left its just cancelling out the "stick" so nothing moves.

Curious if anyone else has this problem and whether its a connection issue or hardware damage

its cause ure betteries are low. they cut out power 2 the remote then supply it again making your nunchucks neutral posistion change.

if betteries arent low then it must be faulty wire or remote

I've had a similar problem recently with Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, I'll be holding my gun shooting swarms of nasty things then Leon suddenly just puts his gun down and stands still although the nasty things don't stand still and generally rip my head while I am standing there.

Anyway, my boyfriend showed me how to check the battery power and sure enough, every time it happens my batteries are very low, DOH I was shouting at the telly and everything and it was the batteries!

Back