Progamer Wired Microphone (Twin PAck).

loonyWII

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2013
My sister has recently got one of those Progamer Wired microphones compatible with PS3, Xbox and Wii. She also has Wii Grease game and im trying to get the game working with the microphones. Does anyone have a detailed simple step by step guide on how to get a microphone working.

Ive read various sites and some people say to plug the wii remote to a usb port to sync with the mic.... Is this true? Is there a special cable for a wii remote to plug into usb slot?

Basically this is what i have done step by step....

Wii is off.
Plug in Mic
Turn on Mic
Turn on Wiii
Load Game

Is anybody out there a genius with microphones? Is this Progamer microphone a useless brand just like all those other "compatible with" pieces of equipment.

Help would be very appreciated..

Hi there kazza

Yeh i did fix it,,, I ended up getting brand new mics (logitech) that come with a game (we sing 80s). Tested the progamer mics on a friends wii and found that the wii mics i had worked with guitar hero but not much else but the guitar hero mic worked on the games i was trying to get the mic to work with. So i suggest u get logitech mics as the progamer are not compatible with every game .... but thats how Wii make their money i guess..

Good luck!!

Back