PS3? I think its a Joke!!!

Joe said:
no 360s are still ****! My friend's just ****ing melted! They're so danm easy to break...theres really no point to get one! still a glitchy console too!
melted.....right........they dont melt, and if anything it overheated meaning it must have been on for atleast 30+ hours or its in a very cramped area :eek:ut:

but still, half of you guys are fanboys so you really have no right to say anything cause your opinion dosent matter in the gaming world :thumbsup:

Hang on
where on a wii forum dosnt that mean wii all are wii fan boys
(but not me my colloection provs as such)

Lol, man, That was funny...and I don't know if I have mentioned this in this thread but, I was watching Xplay one day and noticed that in a game for Xbox 360 a line in the screen appeared and distorted the images, and then it happened again later, and I was like: haha Xbox 360 sucks!, and the game was "Lost Planet" but of course Adam Sessler didn't say anything about that because he loves the 360...I have played the Wii for 30 hours and never had troubles with it such as freezing or melting or overheating or whatever and my Wii is in a cramped area..Sony and Microsoft should get out of the videogame industry they both suck on it

Darkprinny said:
Hang on
where on a wii forum dosnt that mean wii all are wii fan boys
(but not me my colloection provs as such)
no there are plenty of non fanboys:thumbsup:

Sovieto said:
overheating means it must have been on for atleast 30+ hours or its in a very cramped area :eek:ut:

but still, half of you guys are fanboys so you really have no right to say anything cause your opinion dosent matter in the gaming world :thumbsup:

if the 360 cant last 30 hours without breaking then it is ****!

And Im a very knowledgeable gamer and I know damn straight Im a better gamer than you! 360 sucks, as well as the PS3! Im not saying this because im a fanboy but because the two consoles just truly dont have what it takes! The 360 breaks, and the PS3 freezes that just what the consoles do! What does the wii do.....it plays fun and intuitive games without freezing....or wait EVEN BREAKING!
Get your 360 fanboy loving ass out of here.....oh wait your banned :lol:!

Last edited:
Wii-Bhoy said:
didnt say enythin bout the 360 hybrid:wtf:
what? are you talking about?

Joe said:
if the 360 cant last 30 hours without breaking then it is ****!

And Im a very knowledgeable gamer and I know damn straight Im a better gamer than you! 360 sucks, as well as the PS3! Im not saying this because im a fanboy but because the two consoles just truly dont have what it takes! The 360 breaks, and the PS3 freezes that just what the consoles do! What does the wii do.....it plays fun and intuitive games without freezing....or wait EVEN BREAKING!
Get your 360 fanboy loving ass out of here.....oh wait your banned :lol:!
Ok, Joe none of the consoles suck...wait thats not true, Gamecube sucked...
but thats my opinion, you can't start going around this forum saying systems suck when i bet you haven't even played any GOOD games on the 360 or the wii."not a fanboy" lol what a joke, your automatically a fanboy whwn you say every other system besides your precious wii,And now just because Sovieto is defending the 360 you call your self a better gamer, thats gay man.Sure you have the right to be a fanboy but you don't have the right to come into the 360 part of the forum and start saying it sucks...well you suck. HAve you even played: Oblivion,Gow,lost planet, rainbow six,viva pinata or any of the other thousand great games on the 360.as i said earlier it was mainly the launch ones that were faulty.
And you say the ps3 sucks.. it's true there are not many good games on it.YET
But the wii don't have that many good games either.PS3 doesn't freeze, my friends ps3 never did that, OH and your making up stuff to eh. Don't start saying stuff you don't know.
I never liked playstation. but i never said it sucked. Oh and by the way if you like online the wii sucks for it! the only online game for it coming out is pokemon: really fun(not).
But don't get me wrong i love the wii but I don't understant why you have to be such a dimshit and say all the consoles you don't have suck... it's not cool.

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of all of these topics. First of all don't talk **** about something just because you are more of a nintendo fan then a sony fan. I have both a PS3 and a Wii. I would rather play my PS3 over the Wii. For one the Wii has like 2 good games right now, Zelda and wii sports. I beat zelda so nothing more to do with that, as for Wii sports I got tired of it. For the PS3 I haven't seen a game that sucks yet and more awesome games are coming in the future, the only great game I am seeing for the Wii is SSBB. I'm getting tired of coming on here and seeing so much hate of the PS3. On the PS3 forums i'm at no one talks bad about the other systems because we can talk about all the awesome stuff that is coming out for the PS3 and everything but the way it seems here, everyone just talks about how much they hate other game consoles. So to sum it up. They are both good systems, just the PS3 is better and will have more great games then the Wii, just like the gamecube and the PS2.

Jer5078 said:
I'm getting tired of all of these topics. First of all don't talk **** about something just because you are more of a nintendo fan then a sony fan. I have both a PS3 and a Wii. I would rather play my PS3 over the Wii. For one the Wii has like 2 good games right now, Zelda and wii sports. I beat zelda so nothing more to do with that, as for Wii sports I got tired of it. For the PS3 I haven't seen a game that sucks yet and more awesome games are coming in the future, the only great game I am seeing for the Wii is SSBB. I'm getting tired of coming on here and seeing so much hate of the PS3. On the PS3 forums i'm at no one talks bad about the other systems because we can talk about all the awesome stuff that is coming out for the PS3 and everything but the way it seems here, everyone just talks about how much they hate other game consoles. So to sum it up. They are both good systems, just the PS3 is better and will have more great games then the Wii, just like the gamecube and the PS2.
I disagree with the last part, but I know what you mean.

Yeah, I can understand why people disagree because most of it is based on opinion but it would be nice for all the hating of other consoles stop and just talk about the Wii and not about how much you hate a different console just because of a stupid reason that proves nothing.

I like all the consoles out. I don't know why anybody would not like other consoles. The PS3 has stunning graphics and good replay value and the Wii has excellent game play and awsome interaction, The Xbox360 has an awsome line of games and awsome online play. Who cares about the little thing "Wii has bad graphics, so it sucks" "PS3 is stupid the controllers don't rumble" "Xbox360 breaks to much" who cares! We should all enjoy the consoles wile they are here because in a few years they will be obsolete and Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo will compete agian and history could infact repete its self. Who knows.....

I think Reaper has a very good point. Everyone should listen to him he knows what he is talking about.

Back