PS3 vs. Chainsaw (and a few others)

Its funny how the box wasnt even opened. The rednecks could only afford a box. They spent all of their money on an iroc camaro and a case of old milwaukee beer.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Its funny how the box wasnt even opened. The rednecks could only afford a box. They spent all of their money on an iroc camaro and a case of old milwaukee beer.

you can see parts of the ps3 when its almost done burning, plus if it was abox with paper/etc it wouldnt look like that inside.

It wouldnt be that hard to stick some black plastic inside. THink about it. He just spent $600 to show his hatred for sony. Why wouldnt he put some water on it and show the melted remains? There was no ps3 in it. Hate to burst your bubble.

Wii&Ps3 said:
It wouldnt be that hard to stick some black plastic inside. THink about it. He just spent $600 to show his hatred for sony. Why wouldnt he put some water on it and show the melted remains? There was no ps3 in it. Hate to burst your bubble.

I have to agree. I mean, why wouldn't they take it out of the box? Sorry :/

lol sorry had to edit this damn thing but it is just the box now the other video is the rea deal lol

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:

Exactly...

yeah in the first one I was curious to see if they would of shown the cut up and melted Ps3 but they didn't. He could of just stopped in the middle of cutting to make us think he was having trouble. either way though still pretty funny videos.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
yeah, ummm, they do that to all the systems........

maybe it actually was in the box??? you guys dont know, it was getting hard for him to cut in the middle
that was the point, that they did it to all systems just not ps3
and how hard is it to put anything in there that has some solidness to it? face it, =] if it was in there he would have showed it

Sovieto said:
that was the point, that they did it to all systems just not ps3
and how hard is it to put anything in there that has some solidness to it? face it, =] if it was in there he would have showed it

hahah yeah they wouldvd showed it and do some red neck dance or somthing lol

Back