PS3 vs. Wii vs. Xbox 360 (Post your own opinions too)

Big_League_Slugger said:
That's an odd point to make. Assassins's is overrated anyway. Check out the IGN review. It is spot on.

Why is this point always made. It is useless.

The guy isn't a troll if hes in the PS3 room, right?

Assassin's Creed: I beg to differ. I really like the game and I'd like it on the console best for it. Excuuuuuse me, PRINCE...SS. :lol: My god that quote sucks so bad!

No Rumble: :rolleyes: Well aren't you a one sided sonuvabitch! I gave pros and cons to all consoles based on my opinion of them. Rumble was a huge thing when Nintendo brought out the rumble pak and it added to the games back then. The lack of it feels quite unnatural to me
I'm SORRY if you dislike my point of veiw. Oh wait... No I'm not. :ciappa:

Oh BTW, I disliked Heavenly sword.

P.S. The guys a PS3 FANBOY and he sets up his thread in the PS3 room of a Wii forum. Thats not suspicious?

Last edited:
Big_League_Slugger said:
The reason he at a wii site is because he has a wii. Maybe he wanted to dicuss something else. Would you have rather him post it in the Wii thread?

No, try the lounge! Then theres an even chance in the fanboys that come along and nobody is pissed off by the existence of PS3 fanboys on a Wii forum. :lol:

Naw thats just mean, but seriously The Lounge is better. :yesnod: It covers all systems. Theres no threads on all of the systems you see. So put it somewhere other than a one system thread.

Last edited:
Back