ps3-xbox360 and wii home products (pictures comparsions)

psp sucks, its dead, thank god i got mine as a gift from this boi that like me in school, and it sux ds..sorry..NINTENDO is way better

NeMeZyZ said:
psp sucks, its dead, thank god i got mine as a gift from this boi that like me in school, and it sux ds..sorry..NINTENDO is way better

I don't think it is "dead", as there are still many games i'm looking foward to on it (Gran Turismo anyone?), but as of right now it's pretty obselete compared to my DS. And man do I hope you're a girl lol.

loll i want to be a girl so guys who like me buy me PSPs or just the generalness of spending that much money

lol i am a girl lmfao, and yea its dead, i'm sorry to me that crap is dead, and that boy who bought me that had a crush on me for like- ever, and his brother got me 2 games, thats the thing with ps and nitendo, u see, nintendo games are kiddy, yea and? so whats ur point, they WAYYY funner than the 123,236,654 games the playstations have, as supposed to matures games. and finding a hotspot in miami beach with a psp is not that easy, i would have to walk around the city, now i just take a nice bubble bath and go online with the sidekick 3 :)

Man you must be blind, 360 looks like a alienware..... :tard:
This is where Micro$oft stole the design from
OptiplexDesktop.jpg

Its a Dell optiplex, the one in the picture is a bit bigger than the 360 but I have one at home thats almost exactly the same size as the 360.

I reckon the wii should have been a smaller version of the obelisk from 2001: a space oddesy, of course, I reckon everything should look like that

:lol: The 360 Looks LIke A Fridge! You're Right!

The PS3 DOes Look Like A Scanner Too... Will The PS3 Come With A Printer? ;)

NeMeZyZ said:
LgeTVfrige.jpg

--------------------------------
and now (drum rolls) the beautiful nintendo wii...
nintendo-wii.jpg

such a sweet little cable modem...
B0001MQSB2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

also looks like the same cable modem i use...from motorola...
Motorola_SURFboard_Cable_Modem_SB4200_Modems-resized200.jpg

OFFICIALLY GOT THE SAME MODEM AS U :D and wow it does look so similar

Hey... wasn't it on these forums where the shape of the wii was compared to a sd card? Thats what a wii looks like!

Back