Purple coment not coming fast enough?

kittmaster

kittmaster
Dec 27, 2007
usa
How often does it come around. I have 105 stars, and I did the first purple comet run in

the good egg galaxy and got the star for collecting all 100

With that complete and saved, I look at the map......no other

Purple comets in orbit......what do I do or how to get the coment to come around? I have 15 on the grand star countdown.

thats still why I'm confused, like in the good egg galaxy, if I fly there, the stars are all shown as collected.....so which of the 4 galaxies to do fly to to collect? There is no "missing" start or empty placeholder in that galaxy, yet there is no longer a crown, so that is why I'm confused. If I go the list view next to the luma with the map, it shows the missing stars that need collection, but not 100% sure what subsection galaxy to fly too...????????????

Does that make sense?

You know the star that explains commets to you in the begging of the game? Well if you talk to him he has the option of move it...and you pay him some bits and he shuffles the commets, that will help you to get a purple commet faster

Marioman said:
You know the star that explains commets to you in the begging of the game? Well if you talk to him he has the option of move it...and you pay him some bits and he shuffles the commets, that will help you to get a purple commet faster

I went back to that luma and it still just describes the 4 modes, daredevil, fast foe.....etc. then kicks out.....I'll try again.

Back