Purple Coins?

jaredscott

JASMASH BRAWL4U!
Jul 4, 2007
SSBB Wurld
Wii Online Code
8647-1654-8098-4518
after feeding every hungry luma, collecting all green stars, playing all comet levels (fast foe comet, daredevil comet, etc.) what do you do?

do you go and talk to the princess to take you to the other place AND THEN get the purple coins? or do you redo a level in the game to get the purple coins?

i need help please!!!!

also if you go into the other world, can you come back?

Yes if you go into the other world you can comeback. The "other world" is the boss of the game. After you beat him
Bowser
you wait for the credits to finish, save, then return to the galaxy place and replay any stars or try for new ones. And once you beat the boss, you unlock PURPLE COMETS

lol I resetted after the bowser fight... credits were taking too long... I'll have to do that again...

Purple Comets? Huh? So who here is playing to get all the 120 Stars? Ive got 63 but I wanna get all 120 so that I feel like I totally beat the game.

I have 87 and I'm loving it. Luigi's Purple Coins is hard. I haven't tried the Dreadnought's yet but I hear the same.

i have 120 stars and 49 stars on my
Luigi
file
the purple coins aren't too hard, but some of the lvels where you have to search for every single one it gets really annoying

Ok, Luigi's Purple Coins are absolutely infuriating. My wife and I have gone through upward of 60 lives now and we just can't do it. I'd hate to have this end it for me, but if we don't get it soon I'm going to burn my copy of the game in a horrible fit of rage.

I liked it until we got to this point. Sad.

devitek said:
Ok, Luigi's Purple Coins are absolutely infuriating. My wife and I have gone through upward of 60 lives now and we just can't do it. I'd hate to have this end it for me, but if we don't get it soon I'm going to burn my copy of the game in a horrible fit of rage.

I liked it until we got to this point. Sad.

I have 19 stars with Luigi. Are the purple coins a lot harded with him? It was insane to get the coins with Mario in the dreadnought galaxy....

Now, I need to beat the first Shadow Luigi. I just tried it once... he runs like hell...lol

I had a hell of a time with that one too. I finally got it by doing the long jumps over the two long stretches to the right side of the grid (from where you start). If you successfully get across the first "bridge" and then turn right around and get the other one on the way back, you're halfway to the finish right there. From there, it's just a lot of turning and jumping and leaving yourself a path back to the gold star. You can do it! Check out youtube for a video if you need to.

I managed it..finally. For me, the trick was actually slowing down a bit. Those green tiles don't just disappear instantly, so you've got some time to properly line up your jumps. The only reason I kept dying is because I was missing jumps over and over and over.

However, I understand the purple coins on the Dreadnaught are bad, too. I haven't done them yet, but it's the next thing in my path...

I'm scared...

Congrats, Devitek. I didn't find the Dreadnaught one all that bad. None of the jumps are particularly tough - it's just a matter of getting killed enough times and learning your lessons each time, then remembering what to do the next time through.

Back