Which level(s) gave/are giving you the most trouble?

I've now got all 242 stars, Luigi's purple coins was hardest for me, i watched a guy do it on youtube and followed his direction, now ive mastered it i find it quite easy.

Turbo starts helped a lot on the cosmic races. :smilewinkgrin:

sshhh said:
I've now got all 242 stars, Luigi's purple coins was hardest for me, i watched a guy do it on youtube and followed his direction, now ive mastered it i find it quite easy.

Too bad you had to cheat. It makes that 242 star collection a lot less of an accomplishment.

To be honest, Luigi's Purple Coins wasn't that hard. It just took patience.

I'd still say that Bouldergeist Purple Coins is probably the most frustrating and least fun.

Atomheart said:
Too bad you had to cheat. It makes that 242 star collection a lot less of an accomplishment.

To be honest, Luigi's Purple Coins wasn't that hard. It just took patience.

I'd still say that Bouldergeist Purple Coins is probably the most frustrating and least fun.
242 Stars? I thought there were only 121!!!!!
And Ive never heard of that Boldergiest Purple Coins level..

that boulderguist daredevel one was hard but i got luck y somehow and did it first try.

i had trouble with the that gizmos and gadgets level and the purple coins piss me off sometimes haha

ps. i have 107 stars.

sshhh said:

turbo start???? man i have 64 stars, so i have no idea about the majority of the stars you guys are talking about.

I would have to say the Cosmic Luigi race in the beach place (I don't remember the name of the level.) But he seemed to know his tricks. First diving into the water without having to press Z grabs a shell and is always staying ahead of me. Then 5 hours later, I held the joystick up when diving into the water without pressing Z and waist time, still getting underwater, and I was like... WHY THE F**K DID I NOT DO THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!? Lol.

so far the only one I've really had trouble with was that surfing planet... can't recall the name. I have been doing really well everywhere else, but WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT. I always fall off things; that was no exception. spent like 20 lives on just that one part. :sick:

Bouldergiest daredevil run. I had a hard time beating it when I had 6 life things. And now 1? This will probably be one of the levels that will keep me from reaching 120 stars.

Notorious said:
add mario's 121 and luigis 121 and viola! 242 stars
I do believe it is 241 stars. Mario gets 120 stars, and then you do it all over again with Luigi, but you get an extra star, after Luigi's 120th star, from the Festival of Stars mission.

I play the game only about 2 to 3 hours a week and have 48 stars now (I know, i know I am slow :)). The worst that galaxy so far for me is Sweet Sweet galaxy...i have tried it more than 50 times and STILL DO NOT HAVE the star :(

Back