Which level(s) gave/are giving you the most trouble?

I finally got all 241 stars last night (120 mario, 121 luigi...yea you get it). All 120 of the stars were piece of cake with Mario...but Luigi made it super hard with his crazy way of running around with his slides and all that. The hardest one for me with Luigi was the Battle Rock 100 purple coins level. It was so frustrating because I was only losing due to his stupid run, it was so hard for me to stay on course, get the coins AND avoid getting hit by one of the 100,000 bombs flying everywhere. But I buckled down and finally got the last 7 stars I needed to get to the Grand Finale Galaxy.

Oh btw, the other thing that gave me hell was that "tunnel" of spinning platforms with all the Bullet Bills just before you reach the final Bowser. Everything leading up to it was easy for me, and Bowser himself was totally easy...just for some reason that one spot in the level always gave me hell.

I must have died 30 times trying the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy. But thats ok, because most of the time I made it to the second 1-Up mushroom, so I gained a life. I came out of there with 70 lives. :D

Another one I had problems with was Major Burrows daredevil run. That one took me longer than the bouldergeist daredevil run. The other levels that give me hell is the levels where you have to explode the trash with the bomb. I hate those.

Last edited:
The Bouldergeist Daredevil Run (Seems to be a theme here.:lol: ), Luigi's Purple Coins, and The Lava Spire Daredevil Run.

Believe It Or Not All The Water Boards. Esp. The Race Ones Lmao....

I am having trouble with three purple coin levels:
The desert one
the 8-bit Luigi one
The ghost one
I think that it...I have 113 stars, but the only levels i've tried out of the last 7 are those three...

a lot were sort of challenging.
boulderguist on daredevil.
i think beach bowl where you have to do a daredevil also where those thomp blocks are rolling around and they have 1 opening you have to fit in.
that purple coin misson on the ghost level where you use the blue stars and try to get 100 in under 1min.
daredevil on the fire level.

some other stuff. i just need 4 purple coin mission with mario.

The Sweet Candy Mountain or whatever...the one with all the moving floors with holes in them. >.<

It took like 20 lives for me to get that last part. The first 2-3 parts were easy but the last part was hard. I kept accidently jumping into the electric line thing -_-'

Bowsers Plasma Generator or w/e it was called. It took me a couple times on the moving walls w/ gravity changes part.

Sterculius said:
I finally got all 241 stars last night (120 mario, 121 luigi...yea you get it). All 120 of the stars were piece of cake with Mario...but Luigi made it super hard with his crazy way of running around with his slides and all that. The hardest one for me with Luigi was the Battle Rock 100 purple coins level. It was so frustrating because I was only losing due to his stupid run, it was so hard for me to stay on course, get the coins AND avoid getting hit by one of the 100,000 bombs flying everywhere. But I buckled down and finally got the last 7 stars I needed to get to the Grand Finale Galaxy.

Oh btw, the other thing that gave me hell was that "tunnel" of spinning platforms with all the Bullet Bills just before you reach the final Bowser. Everything leading up to it was easy for me, and Bowser himself was totally easy...just for some reason that one spot in the level always gave me hell.

WAIT A SECOND HERE!!! 241?!?!?! :shocked:

man, I only have 113 at the moment and stuck at the desert stage trying to get the purple coins. :sick:

~X

the purple star ones are easy but take ages........im not a patient person (especially when u get 90+ and then accidentally die, happened to me on the desert run)

hey... i'm having a real problem with Ghostly galaxy, a very spooky spirit and then the bonus galaxy.... where like the floors move n dissapear.. those dam ghots get in the way n stun me and i fall off... ive done it heaps of times.... can you kill those dam ghosts? when u spin attack then dissapear and come back 2 seconds later :(

Never mind i passed..... ummmmm that Buoy stage... with the water and the underwater pipe and the weight u destroy to make it float.... how the fk do you get to the top of the tower? there r like 4 of those dam transport star things but they all take me to the same dam place the lower ledge bit.. any ideas?

Last edited:
LUIGI'S PURPLE COINS OMG I HATED THAT ONE, it took me 5 days to get it and now i gotta do that with luigi ARRGHH

funny thing is that luigi is my fav lol, also that was the only difficult one, everything else i breezed right through them

Back