question about wario smooth game

enz

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
delete this plz

where the heck is multiplyer i'm so lost lol i can't find it no where

Last edited:
I know you can only get to the multi player after you've done a certain amount of levels. Not quite sure how to get there once you've unlocked them mind

complete the game then it will become available next time u start it up multi will be an option

enz said:
where the heck is multiplyer i'm so lost lol i can't find it no where
u got to beat all of the main charecters, not temple of form and the elephants. (to let u know when ur gona beat it ull see the
little wario at
the bottom of the board. :D
)

Why can't you play the micro games over and over like in other WarioWares, It sucks. It doesnt get that fast and it stops after three rounds.

hold the phone. you can't play multiplayer until you complete single player?

That's kind of annoying. I was planning on renting it from the video store and inviting friends over, but no point if i have to pass single player first. How long does it usually take?

btw I wanted to also ask: is it possible to play smooth moves and/or rayman with 3 or 4 players, but using only 2 remotes, or does everyone need to have their own remote?

It only took me probably an hour and a half to two hours to finish single player. Wasn't too bad at all, not to mention you can just pass it around until you unlock the actual multiplayer.

Multiplayer for WarioWare is with one remote, no matter how many players. Can't say for Rayman, though.

astrophysicist said:
It only took me probably an hour and a half to two hours to finish single player. Wasn't too bad at all, not to mention you can just pass it around until you unlock the actual multiplayer.

Multiplayer for WarioWare is with one remote, no matter how many players. Can't say for Rayman, though.

aah ok. well I can handle a couple hours, i'd just have to rent it in the morning.
I imagine rayman is the same.

thanks for the info.

can anyone else confirm it takes only a couple hours to unlock multiplayer mode, or is astrophysicist just freakishly good at it ;)

sean33 said:
Why can't you play the micro games over and over like in other WarioWares, It sucks. It doesnt get that fast and it stops after three rounds.

ya i thought that was dumb as well. i'm only missing about 5 of them now. takes a lot longer to get all the poses i have about half of them. i wonder if there's any limit to the amount of micro games you can play in a row if you keep beating the bosses. i got to 68 on one of them and the speed they were going at was insane.

thendis said:
aah ok. well I can handle a couple hours, i'd just have to rent it in the morning.
I imagine rayman is the same.

thanks for the info.

can anyone else confirm it takes only a couple hours to unlock multiplayer mode, or is astrophysicist just freakishly good at it ;)

Yeah it only takes a couple of hours to beat it. The multiplayer though isn't great at all though. Never played any other Wario game before, but multiplayer wasn't what I was expecting. This is more of a single palyer game, other than taking turns playing.
In fact once you've played this game once for two hours, I can't see playing again; gets repetitive and threfore boring. Glad I rented it.

Back