Wario Ware ROCKS!

Yeah its horrible and so cheesy. I wasn't planning on buying it because I had this bad feeling about the game. I'm just glad to seee that I'm not the only one who saw how dumb it was. Way too short.

just got the game .great to play but can't seem to get the multi player option ?.which is kind of why i bought it.any help would be great.perhaps im just getting stupid in my old age ?

Well thats a joke.

If its multipler then it should be labelled so on the back.

I was going to buy it today and saw the 1 player on the back so didn't bother. N's lost £35 from me and I'm not going back out to get it.

Michael Hardman said:
Well thats a joke.

If its multipler then it should be labelled so on the back.

I was going to buy it today and saw the 1 player on the back so didn't bother. N's lost £35 from me and I'm not going back out to get it.

where i come from we call that failing o acheive better resources.

in other words, its pass the controller multiplayer.

An extension of Wii Play? ew what the hell? Wii Play sucks, Wario Ware is God in mini-games videogames

hrm.... im still disapointed about the number of wiimotes usable and the story line sucks. But overall if you have friends then get it.

Definitely one of those, love it or hate it. Either it will bore you or you will enjoy it's creativity. It's really a game you should rent first.

Back