What Game Should I get

Thenewbie said:
You should get Medal Of Honor-Vanguard :smilewinkgrin:

I would advise not to.

It is similar to CoD3 but there are a few better games out there.

Cpt.McCloud said:
No.

its just not a very good game. Lacks depth. Other features are poor aswell.

-skate to your next race- Where is my next race?
-find a race which I dont want to enter- Oops.

Altogether whe you first get the game you have what, 5 racers and 3 tracks?
sports games can have depth :eek:

i though they were just fun. . .

JAKE196 said:
sports games can have depth :eek:

i though they were just fun. . .

Think about this, the ssx blur tasks are virually very similar and it is basically just repeating over and over.

Other sports games like fifa 07 for example have hundreds leagues and teams. Lots of different optional tasks to get points to unlock things. You can play season, enter the transfer market, play it, make tactical changes. Etc.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Think about this, the ssx blur tasks are virually very similar and it is basically just repeating over and over.

Other sports games like fifa 07 for example have hundreds leagues and teams. Lots of different optional tasks to get points to unlock things. You can play season, enter the transfer market, play it, make tactical changes. Etc.
well snowboarding isn't a team sport and doesn't have tactics , snowboarding games are based on gameplay and tricks and stuff. It takes a while to unlock all of the boards and outfits to. games like SSX: Blur can't have leagues or anything like that.

the game was a tad repetitive though, needed more courses

JAKE196 said:
well snowboarding isn't a team sport and doesn't have tactics , snowboarding games are based on gameplay and tricks and stuff. It takes a while to unlock all of the boards and outfits to. games like SSX: Blur can't have leagues or anything like that.

the game was a tad repetitive though, needed more courses

Yes, it still has lots of potential for depth tho.

Blur would have been amazing if they hadn't gone with the "best of" idea. They just took the best tracks from some of the past games and combined them together into this new game with Wii controls. I personally liked SSX3 the best, but Blur was worth picking up.

call of duty3, splinter cell, cars:tard: , rampage, the legond of zelda, boogie, monkey ball, wii play, and super paper mario are the games i have. i under lined the ones worth getting.

Back