QUESTION. thinking bout selling some games

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
ok well ive racked up some gc games over the years and im wondering how much $ i could get out of em all at once. (ebay or somtin)

list:

ghost recon 2
lord of the rings: two towers
LOZ: Windwaker
007 nightfire
geist
NFS: Most wanted
killer7
LOZ: Four swords
dave mirra freestyle bmx 2
splintercell: chaos theory
soul calibur2
NFL street 2
F-zero
pokemon colloseum
Resident evil 0
zoids: battle legends
starfox assault
baten kaitos: eternal wings and the lost ocean
Metroid2
Sonic mega collection
Super smash bros. melee
starfox adventures
LOZ: Collectors edition
Harvest moon: a wonderful life
super mario sunshine
gaunlet legends: dark legacy

26 games. good for extra wii games :p

a gamecube + 2 nintendo controllers and a nintendo memory card could be added too. good condition. (gimme price of games with and/or without extra hardware but tell me which plz)

what you think bout them + price.

Last edited:
I would get on ebay, click "watch" for auctions of used games for each of those and see what prices they close at. I think you'd make more selling them all separately but it'll be more work too. Trading them in at a gamestop or something is a waste and a ripoff.

Also is Killer7 any good?

I have 27 GC games and have never sold one. I've had my gamecube since launch and its had less problems than my wii (controllers going out of sync and internet troubles lol) I'm never gonna sell my trusty cube.

Skorp said:
Also is Killer7 any good?

PtonJalken said:
ok well ive racked up some gc games over the years and im wondering how much $ i could get out of em all at once. (ebay or somtin)

list:

ghost recon 2
lord of the rings: two towers
LOZ: Windwaker
007 nightfire
geist
NFS: Most wanted
killer7
LOZ: Four swords
dave mirra freestyle bmx 2
splintercell: chaos theory
soul calibur2
NFL street 2
F-zero
pokemon colloseum
Resident evil 0
zoids: battle legends
starfox assault
baten kaitos: eternal wings and the lost ocean
Metroid2
Sonic mega collection
Super smash bros. melee
starfox adventures
LOZ: Collectors edition
Harvest moon: a wonderful life
super mario sunshine
gaunlet legends: dark legacy

26 games. good for extra wii games :p

a gamecube + 2 nintendo controllers and a nintendo memory card could be added too. good condition. (gimme price of games with and/or without extra hardware but tell me which plz)

what you think bout them + price.

First, I think Killer 7 for some can be an awesome game, but it's also an extremely convoluted, confusing and hard game to play. I personally liked it, but I know others who dispise it. I didn't finish it, I decided to get rid of it, because I had my eyes set on guitar hero 2, now i regret it, i' probably gonna repick it up myself, but what you should do is rent it for a night, just to get a feel for it, and see if you like it.

------------------------------------------------------

Ah you have a lot of games, you could definetly make a pretty penny, though some of those are classics, that you'll probably wish you held onto laterrr

its a good game imo. and are you able to cancel ebay auctions once started? (incase bad offer)

PtonJalken said:
its a good game imo. and are you able to cancel ebay auctions once started? (incase bad offer)

When you do an auction you can set a reserve price. So like you want at least $150 for everything (random amount, not a suggestion) your reserve price is $150. If nobody bids at least $150 then you keep your stuff, someone has to bid over $150 to win the auction.

You could also do "Buy It Now or Best Offer". The way that works is say if someone is going to pay you $300 for everything you'll give it to them right away. You set the Buy it Now to $300. People can make offers lower than $300 and you can choose to take the best offer you get or decline their offers.

I'm really not an ebay expert, I'm sure there are more options and stuff too.

Last edited:
Skorp said:
When you do an auction you can set a reserve price. So like you want at least $150 for everything (random amount, not a suggestion) your reserve price is $150. If nobody bids at least $150 then you keep your stuff, someone has to bid over $150 to win the auction.

You could also do "Buy It Now or Best Offer". The way that works is say if someone is going to pay you $300 for everything you'll give it to them right away. You set the Buy it Now to $300. People can make offers lower than $300 and you can choose to take the best offer you get or decline their offers.

I'm really not an ebay expert, I'm sure there are more options and stuff too.

thx alot for info. and how does shipment work?

Not really sure from the buyer's end, never really sold anything. I would say you should go to the post office or whatever method you're going to use and ask for prices. Then you can post your auction with shipping costs.

Back