VC Not Such A Ripoff For Certain Games - List of Game Values For Carts

emus have been around forever in the pc world.. its really no difference except the money and moral part.. i hope NES is giving the people who own the copywrites something.. and maybe give the writers in hollywood some money as well

77punk said:
emus have been around forever in the pc world.. its really no difference except the money and moral part.. i hope NES is giving the people who own the copywrites something.. and maybe give the writers in hollywood some money as well
I'm sure the game developers (or whoever bought some of them) are getting SOMETHING. Probably not much, but hey, making money off of work you did 10-15yrs ago is always nice. :yesnod:

I'm sure it's one of the reasons there are so many TG16 games available- whoever owns the rights realizes they have a small cash cow available. Somebody's making a few buck$ off all those old games or they wouldnt bother to convert them..

former TG16 owner? I love my TG16.. Dungeon Explorer is the whip. I still think they should sell them on SD chips or something physical.. but whatev.. enjoy your bonk..

Bumping this up. Looks like we have Dynastic Hero as the most expensive game released on the VC so far.

I've updated with Baseball Stars 2 since it's supposed to be out Monday. They haven't given Pokemon Snap or Ghosts 'n Goblins star ratings yet so I haven't added them to the list yet.

Back