questions about sensor bar

LoneMav

WiiChat Member
Aug 10, 2007
Hi there, I've just bought me Wii yesterday and tried to set it up. I have a Hitachi 42" plasma HDTV and I believe I'm having problems with the sensor bar placement, One of my main concerns is that both top and bottom edges of the TV are pitched foreward about 15 degrees, and also if I set it on either I must point at the bar, not at the screen, etc. etc.

Is there any way to fix this or set up the sensor so I can zero it out in the middle of my screen? thinking about making a wedge so that the sensor sits level but still will have the problems of having to point up or down in order for it to register correctly, any help will be muchly appreciated :)

that wedge idea sound pretty good if its on an angle, and make sure that ur settings for the sensor bar are right (because the top/bottom of the screen makes a real difference) and if ur having problems with the sensor bar staying on, remember that there are sticker like things to stick it on

hope that helped

Thanks for replying so quickly, and yes I did make sure my settings were correct heh. Its not much of a problem when playing games like Bowling in Wii Sports or even in Warioware, but atm CoD3 is all but unplayable, Just aiming the gun straight is a feat, then i have to try to run arround!

I know some of this is just me needing to get used to the Wiimote but not being able to aim at the center of the screen while trying to aim at the center is a pain XD I've tried other distances and I'm usually best arround 6-10 feet away, just wish there was a feature(maybe downloaded? havent connected the Wii to the internet yet) which let me zero in my center screen as apposed to aiming at the sensor bar.

Back