R4 for DS lite only $31 shipped~

Wow, I tried checking dealextreme today for status and I can't even get in. I get a "connection has timed out."

I tried pinging it also and I couldn't either. Times out. They had better not been shut down. :)

wii.thao said:
Wow, I tried checking dealextreme today for status and I can't even get in. I get a "connection has timed out."

I tried pinging it also and I couldn't either. Times out. They had better not been shut down. :)

I'm gonna send a mail and ask them what's going on. i'll let you know as soon as i get the reply from dealextreme. Dont worry .

Damn today I received a black R4 (man I wish I had a white one)
but it was crappy the micro sd won't stay in it. it jumps right out. i tried for about 20 mins just to get it to hold .
I'm thinking of sending it back and asking for a new one.

ericlewis91 said:
it was 19.95 canadian at my sams club there was like 12 left!

what are you talkin about????????

XLaw said:
This is site pretty crappy :s
I got my 8GB of games from mostly torrent sites. Fast and easy :)
Best site is www.blackcats-games.net but it's hard to get there cos it's the best private game torrent site ever. I got 2 Wii games from there in 1 day. (for my internet speed it's insane fast) cos 1 Wii game is ~4,6GB or 4,7GB

i looked at this site, it said user limit had been reached, clicked refresh then it let me join.

result!

your lucky i refreshed about 100 times and never got through

add it to your homepages and keep checking every time you start your browser

not to rub it in but it is a pretty good site

good luck joining

http://www.dealextreme.com/default.dx/r.88321793

Dealextreme is Back online~ and i found this Thing called
NDS-N-card With 1GB built-in Memory kit for only $28.04 shipped~
R4 with 1GB is $43 shipped~ ...

but i found out that those works the same. so ~ i'm thinkin about getting one . and let you guys know how it is~ ~ COOL~

nah I don't recommend buying that other thing. cos it has built in. but R4 can hold up to 4GB micro sd so you can have more space.
I myself have for now 1GB and it's not that much so i'm thinking of getting another 1GB micro sd.

You will find that the other cart claims to have 1 gig built it well it does but it has 1gb not 1GB. So its actually online about 512mb built in

Edit: I ordered my R4 yesterday so it should get here in the next week i hope

Last edited:
Got the R4 now and what can I say... Best thing ever...

Works and loads up easily and simple. Very bad manual though. Don't know if it was written ages ago, or if the translation to english effected it, but files were all wrong. Took a couple hours scurrying through the r4 forum to find the answer.

Back