Rate Red Steel here

At first I really enjoyed this gam but as I got further in it got too repetitive, so i'd give it 7/10.

Red Steel Ratings:

Storyline: 8/10
The story is compatible with the features and content and can be based on a true life story around triads/chinese gangs. The only weird part about the story is bunny hill, where u have guys dressed in pink doll outfits. scary...

Gameplay: 9.5/10
"PHWOARR why did Mk give this such a high rating?"
Because the controls are fantastic, its self aiming no lock ons, u can turn the gun sideways, and controls are allocated to the hardware very well. ie button/actions. The environment is more interactive than most games, and i really do have to say that this game is one HELL of a challenge.
The only downsides are the quite minor cursor skips, annoying swordfighting, and in one level in particular my game froze with this bizzare buzzing noise. (But those factors are not so important that they bring down the score)

Graphics: 8.5/10
For a wii game they look really good, only things i dont like are the arms. And the way characters walk.

Multiplayer: 4/10
Multiplayer is alright especially if you arre playing someone else who has experience with red steel. The only bad things are not enough maps, not enough options, not enough guns , turning round takes too long, and lvls are quite small especially if ur playing 4 player.
BUT the major letdown here is online capabilities, not necessarily just deathmatches, but downloadable maps, characters and weapons. That would have pushed up the score by miles.

Overall Rating for Red Steel :- 8/10

Last edited:
I hope this thread dies very soon because it's a waste of time since you can use the search function to find all this.... also I'm sure it's been reviewed on every review site that there is...

swoop_ds said:
I hope this thread dies very soon because it's a waste of time since you can use the search function to find all this.... also I'm sure it's been reviewed on every review site that there is...

Dude i used the search feature search it ur self there was only one thread with the same topic and the last post in that thread was written late 2006...

Back