Rayman Raving Rabbids

Did anyone else find the "Rabbids dont close doors" level 1 and 2 particularly annoying? For some reason when the far left and far right doors got more than 1/2 way open I could not find their hit box - was real buggy feeling.

Luckily I got past them and there are only 2 I think :)

Jayman said:
My favorite mini-game is the choir...

absolutely! I love the choir! Smacking rabbids never gets old!

I love this game so damn much! It cracks me up every time I play!

I love how the further on you play, the rabbids begin to idolize you, I'm about 70% complete and I just got a shwag new cell with new plush items in it. And the guard no longer throws me into my cell, he politely guides me into it. Good stuff, the subtle humor (and sometimes not so subtle) is just crazy enough to keep this game fresh. The later challenge levels begin to get VERY challenging, so don't get too comfy, cos at around 65% they turn up the heat.

This game looks so good, that I'm going to have to pre-order another game before the 7th. So many launch titles, so little money.

LordVance said:
Did anyone else find the "Rabbids dont close doors" level 1 and 2 particularly annoying? For some reason when the far left and far right doors got more than 1/2 way open I could not find their hit box - was real buggy feeling.

Luckily I got past them and there are only 2 I think :)

Yes. I am on level 1 of this right now. HOLY CRAP!!!:shocked: My fiance or I can not get past this. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for those end doors. This has to be a bug in this game. Wow I want to throw my remote through the window.

Back