RE4: Wii Edition New Gameplay Trailer

Looks good. How much game play is there though? A lot of it looked like animation sequences with very minimal controls.

Still, got my copy ordered though!

i got this the day after it was released. i should of got it on the 20th but gamestop had ups problems :sick:

anyways the game is ehh tbh. im not too fond of the controls but the graphics are good

The_Loose_Cannon said:
anyways the game is ehh tbh. im not too fond of the controls but the graphics are good
What does ehh mean?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i got this the day after it was released. i should of got it on the 20th but gamestop had ups problems :sick:

Cool, I'm glad you have it :)

The controls seems to be very cool and even more realistic. And are the graphics better compared to the GC version??

Marc said:
What does ehh mean?

like “its ok” or “not that great”

i wouldn't say that its subpar or anything but when i made a post about this game in HD format, something tells me i should upgrade my tv and cables in order to fully enjoy the graphics

The_Loose_Cannon said:
like “its ok” or “not that great”

i wouldn't say that its subpar or anything but when i made a post about this game in HD format, something tells me i should upgrade my tv and cables in order to fully enjoy the graphics

So the game supports the HD format. Well I may have no problem with that :)

demonflair said:
So the game supports the HD format. Well I may have no problem with that :)

yes it does but i was told you need the HD cables or else it looks shotty

Back