Really Awesome...But A Minor Fallback.

Airick1994

Stupid Insignifigant Mii
May 18, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2577-1977-2328-3293
I really love The Legend Of Zelda games. I really do. All of them. But, in all of the games, there is one thing that REALLY ANNOYS ME. The dungeons. Say I'm in the middle of a dungeon, my mom yells, "Go do your homework!" I save, and leave to go do my homework. I finish, come nack, and start the game back up. And guess what? I'm back at the start of the dungeon. WHY!? I'm not really angry, I've learned to NOT do that...but why did Nintendo do that?

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay. Happy gaming.
Regarding your question, you can save your game in any room you want. This can be done by using the Ooccoo to exit the dungeon and saving on the outside. When you return, you will begin at the start of the dungeon, so simply use the baby Ooccoo to return to the exact room where the mother is. That will be the room where you left off.

Last edited:
Yes, I know of the Cuccoo, but what about the other games that don't include a Cuccoo??

I know exactly what you mean.

I don't go looking for the cucco so it is really annoying.

The gorom mines annoyed me the most:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I know exactly what you mean.

I don't go looking for the cucco so it is really annoying.

The gorom mines annoyed me the most:lol:

I found Cuccoo in the Goron Mines, but I never used him. I never use Cuccoo!

First welcome to Wiichat enjoy your stay.
Second I see what you mean, that is a problem, but I try and just get through the thing Im in or I just pause it and come back.
Third you may have found this in the Goron Mines, but you may have trouble finding them again..mainly because it is Ooccoo..not Cuccoo.

I never used the Ooccoo. I never found a use for it. I think once I tried it in the forest temple because I was confused (this is my first Zelda game to own, play, and beat), and so I walked around outside for a while before realizing that I didn't have to use the Ooccoo. I never used it from then on.

Back