Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

Sahirrama

Wii Master
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7553-1836-2358-1613
Anyone got any?
I want to send them to Sony...JK
Try to make them good.

Monsteroids said:
It causes Lame threads to show up on forums.

Nah dude i gotta say its a pretty good topic. I mean Every damn PS3 thread turns into a Flame war. but You have to admit Nobody has any actual reasons to dislike the PS3 everyone just blankly says it sucks with no further explanation.

I mean come on your gonna try to poke fun by saying its a grill!? haha i laugh in your face all you can too is make fun of it cosmetically. btw The PS3 looks badass with its sleek black finish. Good job at copying Xbox! you managed to copy "black" and HDMI but No sleel Gloss finish. No Wi-Fi. and a black xbox case from decalgirl is $40 for anyone who cares.

No one will be able to give a good answer. the PS3 is a great system, the Wii will come out on top but PS3 is doing great contrary to what everyone says. I think everyone attacks it because they don't have one and are afraid that maybe, just maybe, for the past 6 months of bitchin and making fun of it ... that there dead wrong , and nobody wants to be wrong, so they just continue the pointless complaining about it

People think the PS3 is a failure because it had much greater expectations...I am one of those people:)
The Wii is just a better console.

The PS3 can be so much more than it is...they aren't doing anything truly amazing with the PS3

Lol well you gotta give the Devs some time to make games!!! I think everyone just plays PS2 expects that outa the PS3 and doesnt realize there PS2 is 7 years old!

As far as amazing i gotta say i think A console is doing pretty well if the Science and Medical community trusts it for Research. Folding at home is pretty amazing if you ask me. Im confident the PS3 will grow a library as great as the PS2 has over the years. Nintendo will to becauase there Nintendo. Microsoft has a FPS fetish i think, its all they know anything about....
Im not disappointed in the PS3 and just for one it looks awesome! Nice to see people putting some Gloss on there stuff now, like the Wii and PS3. the Wii definitely is better but for the Big matchup between PS3 and 360, PS3 wins.
We still havent seen what Wii or PS3 can do yet and Im waiting in anticipation to find out what there capable of.

For me the PS3 is just a shinier, and bigger PS2 with a bit better graphics(ONLY if you have HDTV)
A lot of the PS3 games are also on the PS2, so there is also no reason to buy one...

peopel hate it because it's too much, it's too powerful. the main reason people hate it is because the technology the PS3 has, like blu-ray, causes it to have a high price but nobody asked for all the technology. so if people want to buy a PS3, they have to buy things in it that they didn't even ask for or want. thats why people hate the ps3

Shoko said:
peopel hate it because it's too much, it's too powerful. the main reason people hate it is because the technology the PS3 has, like blu-ray, causes it to have a high price but nobody asked for all the technology. so if people want to buy a PS3, they have to buy things in it that they didn't even ask for or want. thats why people hate the ps3
Thats is a really good argument Shoko...
I think that the PS3 is also a failure because of Blu-Ray...
It isn't going to be popular.
It will be like Betamax, and fail.
The Blu-Ray adds way to much to the price

Sahirrama said:
Thats is a really good argument Shoko...
I think that the PS3 is also a failure because of Blu-Ray...
It isn't going to be popular.
It will be like Betamax, and fail.
The Blu-Ray adds way to much to the price

What proof to you have BLu-ray will go way of Betamax. I think HD DVD will go way of Betamax and bLu ray, way of VHS.

I mean Ok BLu-ray has a few better Studios on board. and there missing some to HD but HD doesnt have enough to keep up.

and commercials I see on TV that say " now On BLu-ray Disc and DVD outnumber " no on DVD and HDDVD" 3 to 1.
You simply Hear people who like Blu ray and those who dont. But dont hear anything of HDDVD.

Right now people think Blu-ray is unnecessary but in the future games can be huge and loading times awesome. I mean think about oblivion. Oblivion looks better than its console counterpart and there are practically no load times, why because of Blu-ray. Don't complain about Blu-ray as " we didnt as for it so i dont wanna buy it. Then Don't! People who don't want a Wii because the don't want motion sensing don't by a Wii. People that Don't buy 360 because it overheats,breaks discs, and is overloaded with shitty FPSs don't buy xbox 360s. That is why in industries There are multiple Companies with different pros and cons. So you choose what you want.

You who just said Its just a Shiny PS2 with a little better graphics, you are completely wrong and ignorant.

The PS3 is a Huge amount more powerful the the PS2 and yes it is shiny. If i made the same statement it would be like this.....Wii is exactly the same as gamecube its just white and has motion sensing. 360 is exactly the same as Xbox with better graphics( although thats true) NES is same as SNES except it is Super.

That is retarded All consoles have similarities but the truth is that they are all completely different.

As you said no body in this thread has Come up with a valid point as to why the PS3 is bad and the bad points that are made are not Explained whatsoever. Half the Games on PS3 are out on PS2 you say?? so i can pop in my copy of resistance and paly online PS2 any day? I can play Motorstorm on PS2? You mean i cant wait when lair and MGS4 are gonna come out so i can play PS2??? That is retarded. Saying graphics only look better in HD is ridiculous. Have you played any PS3 games and do you not know anything about computer animation and graphics at all? I mean this thing comes out at 2 ****ings Tflops people. graphics arent a little better. Wheres the motion sensing on the PS2 i didnt know there was any... your arguments are week and i just broke them down and explained how they dont check at very easily.

Keep going people We have yet to get anyone who even explains there point....

I for one think the PS3 is a great system. I have one and a Wii, I love them both. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the PS3. People dis the games on it, yet they've never played it. Resistance is so much fun. And the games do look amazing especially on HD. On SD they are still better than a PS2. As for BluRay, it's looking very good for BluRay. It's constantly beating HD-DVD sales and the picture quality is amazing. There is no actual reason for anyone to hate on any console for that matter, saying that a certain console sucks is just stupid. The Wii is a ton of fun, so is the 360 and so is the PS3. It's all personal preference. And one last thought. You can't call the PS3 a failure at all. None of it's good games have even come out yet. I'm talking MGS4, DMC4, FFXIII, FFXIII Versus, UT3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or any other AAA titles.

Phatern said:
I for one think the PS3 is a great system. I have one and a Wii, I love them both. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the PS3. People dis the games on it, yet they've never played it. Resistance is so much fun. And the games do look amazing especially on HD. On SD they are still better than a PS2. As for BluRay, it's looking very good for BluRay. It's constantly beating HD-DVD sales and the picture quality is amazing. There is no actual reason for anyone to hate on any console for that matter, saying that a certain console sucks is just stupid. The Wii is a ton of fun, so is the 360 and so is the PS3. It's all personal preference. And one last thought. You can't call the PS3 a failure at all. None of it's good games have even come out yet. I'm talking MGS4, DMC4, FFXIII, FFXIII Versus, UT3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or any other AAA titles.

Lol you're gettin rep for explanation.....

Back