Recieved my Guitar Hero 3 Disc Replacement Form

Same here GoHeat!!! I just check the status for kicks and giggles, and it says..

Your premium item was mailed on 19-Mar-2008.

I doubt if I will have it by the weekend. But I'm just glad to know it's mailed and on the way!

cRaSh115 said:
Same here GoHeat!!! I just check the status for kicks and giggles, and it says..

Your premium item was mailed on 19-Mar-2008.

I doubt if I will have it by the weekend. But I'm just glad to know it's mailed and on the way!

Woo-hoo, got the replacement disc today. Haven't played it yet, but it has the little star under the Activision logo. Hope you got yours today, cRaSh115.

Now I can go back to practicing the really slow stuff. :shocked:

Can you believe I STILL haven't gotten my disc!!!!!!! :mad5:

I was so ticked off Saturday. I thought sure it would have been delivered then. Tomorrow will make 3 weeks.

Guys 2 questions,
1. if you buy GH3 now, would it have stero?
2. Is their a diffrence bettwen monno and stero?

wiiman14 said:
Guys 2 questions,
1. if you buy GH3 now, would it have stero?
2. Is their a diffrence bettwen monno and stero?

#1: Not sure, I haven't seen anything conclusive out there that confirms that the full bundle packages have the fixed disc. I've seen some postings online that claim a bundle was purchased with the new disc, and some that purchased a new bundle that had an old disc. You could try calling Activision I suppose, and see if they'll give you any other info. :confused:

#2: The mono discs have all the music coming out of both left and right channels, so there is really no true 'stereo' separation on the songs. The new discs have correct stereo separation and full Dolby Pro-Logic II encoding...

cRaSh115 said:
Can you believe I STILL haven't gotten my disc!!!!!!! :mad5:

I was so ticked off Saturday. I thought sure it would have been delivered then. Tomorrow will make 3 weeks.

I have to know, did you get your disc yet? :yikes:

No. Mail ran today, and nothing. :mad5:

I have never been more aggravated in my life! There is no way it should be taking so long. And there is no way they mailed that disc on the 19th either!

cRaSh115 said:
No. Mail ran today, and nothing. :mad5:

I have never been more aggravated in my life! There is no way it should be taking so long. And there is no way they mailed that disc on the 19th either!

I wonder if they just mail them in batches once a week(?) I know the mail dates the site showed for my initial disc envelope was way off, since I received it before the date they claim to have mailed it...

You know, you are probably right.

Considering it says it was mailed on the 19th, please allow up to 15 days for delivery. :shocked:

I'm sure discs that were mailed around the same time frame, all have the same dates. Even though they may be mailed on separate days.

Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to get a box from Red Octane today with a free faceplate for the guitar! Nice little note too from Activision. That's how you make your customers happy. Well, that and getting them their discs in a timely fashion.

spcmanspif said:
Just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to get a box from Red Octane today with a free faceplate for the guitar! Nice little note too from Activision. That's how you make your customers happy. Well, that and getting them their discs in a timely fashion.

<--- NOT happy customer. lol :lol:

I'm looking forward to getting the faceplate too. How long after you got your disc did you get the faceplate. Just curious.

I think that's a really nice bonus!

I was getting ready to come home from lunch. Thinking the mail had already ran, and I didn't get any mail today. When I walked outside, our carrier walked up and handed me the cardboard envelope!!

WOO HOO. I went back inside, popped it in. I didn't notice a BIG difference. The biggest difference I did notice was the fact that there isn't as much sound coming out of the guitar when you make a mistake. My step son will really appreciate that. He hated the Wii version for that reason. It's more subtle now.

The game did freeze in one spot, but I think it was an isolated thing. I only got to play one song. The sound distribution is much nicer.

I'm looking forward to the new faceplate. Mine is so boring. lol

Your premium item was mailed on 18-Feb-2008. Please allow at least 15 days for delivery.

:/

Back