Recomendationz Plz

Alex37

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
Gettin My Wii in 3 Days,What Game Should I Get?And Do Madden and NBA 08 Have Online Play?

Thx

Yes you must have Twilight Princess. Mario Strikers is great too with the online play in it. Mortal Kombat Armageddon is good if your a big fighting game fan as it has every character from the series and there is the Konquest mode and the Motor Kombat. Resident Evil 4 is great too as its $30 and was one of the best Gamecube and PS2 games.

The game i keep coming back to is wii sports. Its one of the best pack-in i've ever come across.

i recommend metroid prime 3. I hadnt played the first two and loved the current one! I just finished it last night with plans on playing it again soon (gotta find a way to kill time before guitar hero III comes out right?)

What About any RPG Games?Are There any Good Ones?Maybe As Good As Zelda TP(ill get zelda one for sure)

yes those games to have wifi,

some good games are

metroid 3
mario strikers charged
loztp

Alex37 said:
What About any RPG Games?Are There any Good Ones?Maybe As Good As Zelda TP(ill get zelda one for sure)
Uhh...Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles but it isn't out yet. On the VC there is the original Paper Mario which is an awesome RPG. There isn't a lot of RPG's out there for the Wii...

Back