Red Nose Day 2007

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Well I was just watching some clips from RND that I missed then I wondered if it had been posted on here already and it hasn't so..hope you enjoy these.

To those of you who don't know Red Nose Day is a thing we have in UK to raise money for people well.. who need it. All the UK's top comedians/actors get involved in it and they all do some funny sketches, alot make cameo appearances in popular shows.

Such as this one here: The character is from 'The Catherine Tate Show' she kinda does stereotypical portrayals of people and stuff, which I think it better than Little Britain.

Catherine Tate meets a certain someone

Okay and here's some good clips from the rest of the day:

Sting does the vicar of dibley

Peter Kay does it again with this brilliant piece

Mr Beans wedding

And Borat chats with the BRILLIANT Graham Norton

i watched red nose day it was really funny and over £40 millions was brilliant

the catherin tate show episode is the best

Yeah I didn't expect him to say that lol. (btw it's her 'catchphrase' on the program, kinda caught on a lot too)

and yeah they broke the record didn't they, was like 38 million last year

I want to kill all responsible for that cover version

15 seconds of it and my blood rage mode came out

Lol in australia red nose day is where everyone wears a red nose even trucks and building get them, Wish we got comedy sketches although we got comic relief hosted by a weather man oooo

Meh, I can't stand Comic Relief so I watched a film instead (Note: before anyone says anything, I have nothing against charity, I just don't find Comic Relief funny).

Sam even BUILDINGS get them?

We all wear red noses too, but not buildings lol. Any pics of this?

Back