Red Steel 2 is Online

Hopefully Ubisoft will learn from its mistakes. Online is also a huge plus.

But if it doesn't have local multiplayer I won't get it ]:
I've got Medal of Honor for onlineables.

Who knows, it might include an indepth online mode.

And then again, it probably won't.

nice find. what really surprises me is that there is better AI. i thought the first one had a very good AI. the guys just kept following me around.still wondering how the online is going to work.

^ i forgot about that. that would be a huge selling point.

Excited with this news.
I enjoyed Red Steel, mainly because I could twist the gun on the screen if I twisted the remote. It fascinated me :lol:

Red Steel sounds like it will be a hit, fingers crossed for good online.

Red steel was defiantly not one of ubisofts best but hopefully they'll learn from here mistakes a make everything more detailed.

They're capable of good visuals Ubisoft is and the Wii can dish out nice visuals itself. Look at the new Raving Rabbids game, the sumo wrestler in the commercial looks almost real..hopefully we see that realism in Red Steel 2.

the first one was good. it didn't knock my socks off but i still got some good entertainment out of it. hell i still need to finish it...

Ya the first one was okay. If they opt for cod 3-esque aiming scheme ill be happy if not, ill probably still get it. Just praying for voice chat and the srticle says better graphics, i thought the first had great graphics considering it was a launch-title and for wii.

Back