Red Steel Multiplayer

asest

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2007
Please help.
I have checked with the manual how to access the multiplayer game mode.
However, the window shown on page 20 of the manual appears different in the game when I try to access it.
Instead of being able to click on a box reading 2player/3player or 4player, the boxes appear blank. I had first presumed that maybe the second wii controller wasn't correctly on, but everything seemed to be normal, except that maybe the game won't recognise another controller.
I have wondered if I need to complete the game in single player mode before being able to access multiplayer options.

Any ideas?

I wonder if it is a fault with this particular game and it needs exchanging for another.

yes, i'm online, but the game should be multiplayer regardless of internet connection i believe. As demonstrated in trailers on youtube.

cancel that... thanks - sorry

worked out the problem. It is important to set up the remotes ihn remote settings to activate multiplayers

i don't mean to offend you but it really amazes me how much people have trouble setting up multiplayer in this game. i dont know, maybe i just was more careful setting mine up because i heard everyone having problems. oh well

asest said:
cancel that... thanks - sorry

worked out the problem. It is important to set up the remotes ihn remote settings to activate multiplayers

Enjoy
Its probebly next on my playing list
Although I have read mixed reviews

the problem people have with setting up multipayer options is that there is no mention in the manual about how to activate it through setting up the remotes. Simple, but difficult to work out if you have limited experience and there is no mention of that fact in the manual.

Back