Referral Websites

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
I was searching around for competitions or whatevz so I can get some microsoft points (currently skint) and, like I have about 239842398 times even unintentionally, come across people being like 'yeah if you join this site and we refer each other we get so much free stuff'

Though I doubt I'd be willing to give out all my personal details in the hope of a free Xbox or whatever, I was curious how legit you guys think they are.

I can see it more from a scamming perspective rather then a 'Hey, could you do me a favour to fill in some surveys and I'll give you £100' kind of attitude.

Maybe some of you guys have tried them? Succeeded/failed?

So yeah, your thoughts plz. Also ignoring any fhags that are like 'yeah do this blablabla.com/?referall2039' btw.

they're pyramid scams. you will be waiting for a looong time to get enough points for anything, and by that time, the company will disappear. referrring existing members won't get you anything. it is slightly mroe legit than a complete scam; barely though.

Surprisingly most of them aren't scams. I have earned over $100 worth of wii stuff using this one site which name is censored on here(rhymes with smaming slagoon). I didn't even really get any referal points for it too, but I did sign up for some stuff with my credit card for some one or two dollar trial things(which gave me $10-20 worth of stuff in return)

The only problem with them is that a lot of times the surveys don't register with the site right. On a lot of them it is no big deal but if you sign up for some trial with a credit card then it's pretty annoying.

If you do sign up for them I reccomend you get the web developer toolbar for firefox. It has a feature that clicks all the questions on the page to "no".

And I always just filled out all of the surveys with false information and it worked. Except for the ones which required a credit card, but those were usually reputable sites like freecreditreport.com.

Surprisingly most of them aren't scams. I have earned over $100 worth of wii stuff using this one site which name is censored on here(rhymes with smaming slagoon). I didn't even really get any referal points for it too, but I did sign up for some stuff with my credit card for some one or two dollar trial things(which gave me $10-20 worth of stuff in return)

The only problem with them is that a lot of times the surveys don't register with the site right. On a lot of them it is no big deal but if you sign up for some trial with a credit card then it's pretty annoying.

If you do sign up for them I reccomend you get the web developer toolbar for firefox. It has a feature that clicks all the questions on the page to "no".

And I always just filled out all of the surveys with false information and it worked. Except for the ones which required a credit card, but those were usually reputable sites like freecreditreport.com.

Cheers man, that's pretty cool. Though the boldness is a key part to which I wouldn't particularly want to give the details away of.

You aren't required to. You don't ever give your credit card information to the main site.

There are just certain things you can do, like sign up for a free credit report, which earn you a lot more points then taking surveys. They are generally for reputable sites, but you just have to remember to cancel your trial so you don't get charged.

Back