remotes work partially

mtsemach

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2007
Hi,
I bought my WII 3 months ago with 2 remote controls who worked fine till today. today, one of the remoted start to ignore my motions and commands once I'm getting the game screen. all the screens before worked and resoned correctly but once I tried to real play (I tried few diffrent games), the remote doesn't responed.
I did synchronization few times and it's not help.
any suugetsions ?
Thanks

batteries maybe..time to change them?

Batteries if not try to go to settings and disconnect your controller. That has happened or change your sensor bar settings.

I'm not sure if it's me, but I do notice a few things sometimes that are weird about the control. Mainly being Tennis in Wii sports. Say for example you swing in a direction where the ball is supposed to land on the left side, but you actually swing towards the right and vice versa.

Not sure if you follow what I'm trying to say, but it happens to me many times.

mtsemach said:
Hi,
I bought my WII 3 months ago with 2 remote controls who worked fine till today. today, one of the remoted start to ignore my motions and commands once I'm getting the game screen. all the screens before worked and resoned correctly but once I tried to real play (I tried few diffrent games), the remote doesn't responed.
I did synchronization few times and it's not help.
any suugetsions ?
Thanks

I hope that when you purchased your Wii you bought it from a reputable store, and also purchased a full warranty on it, like you should whenever you purchase any expensive piece of electronics.

This problem happened to me, the accelerometer in one of my Wiimotes failed on me, and I guess since it's a relatively new technology it's bound to fail sometimes. Luckily I had a warranty and exchanged it for a fresh one.

The only thing I can tell you if you did not purchase a warranty is that you need to get it repaired by a certified establishment, or purchase a new one. I suspect no amount of batteries or resynchronization will fix your problem.

Chrispy said:
I'm not sure if it's me, but I do notice a few things sometimes that are weird about the control. Mainly being Tennis in Wii sports. Say for example you swing in a direction where the ball is supposed to land on the left side, but you actually swing towards the right and vice versa.

Wii Tennis is absolutely worthless as a diagnostic tool for any problem you may be having with your Wiimote.

Back