Resident Evil 4

JamesHowlett

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
Wii Online Code
1664-6161-9199-5779
so i beat resident evil 4, and now im playing it on Pro... and OMG its soooo hard.... which makes playing it feel like your playing it again for the 1st time.... even though its like my 4th time. you thought Krauser was hard... try fighting him on Pro... i had to sell my Sniper Rifle to get the TMP Exclusive and a rocket launcher and the broken butterfly to defeat the bastard ... oh and god knows i wouldnt be this far if it wasnt for the Knights Armor on Ashely... HAHAHA when i 1st saw that i laughed my ass off...

Wow, Sovieto, something has gotten into you lately...nah, you're just being sarcastic...what happened to your questions thread?

{Axtlár} said:
Wow, Sovieto, something has gotten into you lately...nah, you're just being sarcastic...what happened to your questions thread?
taking a break from it, those questions will be answered, dont you worry, ive just been caught up with stuff these past 2 days.

All right, that sounds good, and yeah those questions...some of them are frustrating, so I understand you.

Back