resident evil

dex-ta-c

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2008
Brighton
Bit stuck on whether to get resident evil 4, or resident evil: umbrella chronicles for the wii. they both sound like pretty good games and both of them have pretty good reviews, any ideas which one i should get? and if i should get anything with it, e.g. the zapper. Cheers

RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles are both great games, but RE4 is a masterpiece. Definitely go for RE4 first. It's got depth that UC can't touch. UC is more of a fun drop in or party game, while RE4 is the full experience.

cheers for that, ill take your advice. Got any ideas about whether i should purchase any extra remotes or anything for it?

Re4 is a one-player game...so you dont need it

Re:Uc is a rail shooters game...you might not like it

as in rail, do you mean like the old skool arcade shoot em up games? is Re4 similar to the other resident evil games, the more adventure thriller based ones?

4 is better overall, but chronicles has Jill and Rebecca. I love the old characters and it is pretty fun for on rails. It's a lot harder than 4 to, but way shorter.

ye the old characters are no doubtly the best, but i prefer being able to explore, so ye i think im gonna go for Re4 first see how that goes and probably invest in Re:Uc in a few weeks. cheers everyone

Get both games, are awesome. RE4 is an adventure game, REUC is an onrails shooter (excellent)

Both games are great, and the Zapper only works with Umbrella Chronicles not Resident Evil 4. The one you should get first is Resident Evil 4, then I suggest picking up or renting Umbrella Chronicles later on.

Back