RGB Scart

Eat The Rich

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
Preston
Wii Online Code
7632-7660-1214-1249
...wheres gonna be the best place (UK) to pick one up for my Wii and when are they actually released?

Also, will they make any difference really compared to the standard composite cables you get with the Wii??

Cheers in advance ;)

Eat The Rich said:
Also, will they make any difference really compared to the standard composite cables you get with the Wii??

Cheers in advance ;)

I wanted to know the same so I hooked up my dvd player using composite cables and saw how bad it looked compared to my component cables.
If the component cables make that much of a difference with dvd's then it will probably do the same with the wii.
Try it!

It's not component cables I'm wanting to get (I don't have a hd tv with component ports). It's an RGB scart - I think it's better than the standard red/white/yellow composite you get cause it doesnt stuff all the video into one (yellow), it seperates them... :)

An RGB SCART will make a significant improvement over the regular composite cable. Probably almost as good as the Component cable considering the WII doesn't do HD

i am looking for one also, do you think currys or comet will have them? Are they especially for the wii or for any thing ?(like dvd players).

Well I've looked on a few sites and it says they're only released on the 15th. I don't wana order one online if there's a chance I could go and get one from a shop - although they might sell out :(

Nah I mean one of these

You reckon it's worth ordering one online as they're released on friday or just go in store then??

I was wondering if Nintendo or another company were going to make a VGA cable for Wii?, as my HDTV suports HD but only through VGA, it dont have composit its basicaly a monitor, my other HDTV has componet inputs but thats down stairs.

If not I was going to buy a componet to VGA converter, but there expencive.

Anyone got any advice for me as currently my picture quallity is rubbish through composit.

I think they will have them in shops, definatly if its game :D How better is the quality? is it really worth getting one?

Well from what I've researched on a lot of forums the general consensus is that yeah they're worth it - guess we'll see on friday :)

When you get one will you pm me if it is actually worth getting?
Thanks for your help buddy

Back