Rock Band Wii..., What do you guys think?

I wonder why it was never made on Wii to begin with. Even that "famous" Nintendo exec (the american, not japanese) didn't know why.

let's just hope we won't have to plug our wii remotes into the drumsticks.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! lol you can use a keyboard on the wii!? cuz that would save me alot of time from typing these letters with the wiimote

dude omg i hope rock band cums out for the wii i really dont wanna get it for ps2 i'd rather get it next gen.

I guess it's an OK idea but I really don't like RockBand but I bet other people would appreciate it though but not me....:lol:

zap'em up said:
dude omg i hope rock band cums out for the wii i really dont wanna get it for ps2 i'd rather get it next gen.

since when was rock band out for the ps2?

What I think they will do is to make a wireless receiver that plugs into wiimote and use that one single receiver for whole mic, guitar, and drum. Sounds pretty good, huh?

eskiemong said:
What I think they will do is to make a wireless receiver that plugs into wiimote and use that one single receiver for whole mic, guitar, and drum. Sounds pretty good, huh?

I like that idea, but what i would like is to have the receiver plugged into a USB port on it, id rather not waste time having to recharge batteries all the time when im not really even using the Wii

yeah really and beleive it or not batteries can be pretty expensive when you add it all up... but also the wireless may get interference from the other instruments since all 4 would be going to 1 device... they should just make one of those splitters like they have for the 360 that goes into one USB port and then the end of the cable has 3 more USB ports but they should make more than 3 so you atleast have one USB port left for a keyboard or a controller charger etc...

They should make the drums have one sensor like the wiimote, and have the guitar and mic hook up to the drumkit.

This game is so much fun on the 360. It blows Guitar Heroes 3 out of the water with its superior song list.

I would love Rock Band on the Wii and I think it would do just fine. The drums is the best part, it could honestly have a successful spin off, much more fun than the guitar imo. I really hope this happens.

Dorkfish said:
If you know what Guitar Hero is, its pretty much that but with drums as well, plus a mic for singing but thats not an instrument and has different mechanics. Its mainly a multiplayer game with single player on the side.

Wow thanks,i think ill buy it if it comes out. Do you happen to know when it might come out if it does?:D

but if the sensor was in the drums you would always have to have someone playing the drum or else there would be nothing for it the guitar or mic to go to... but they should do the same as they did on 360... PERIOD! and actually personally i like the guitar hero 3 song list better...

Back