Roster, unlockables, how to unlock and more…

It has its ups and its downs. It'll be cool if they have that many single player modes, cause that's were melee lost points.

instead of just telling him it's bad, tell him how to improve it. looks like he took your word for there being too many zelda characters so he took out zant. plus he also took out hammer bro because you informed him that it was an assist trophy. :smilewinkgrin:

it looks like i'll have to explain my thinking.

reason for boo, waluigi and bomb-omb being characters:

ssb had mario, lugi and yoshi from the mario world. in ssbm there were newcomers from the mario world like peach, bowser and Dr. mario. if you look at the pattern, the # of characters from the mario series have increased by at least 3.

reason for zora river and goron mines:

they probably will add newcomers from the zelda series. goron, zora and deku scrub fit perfectly to the collection. once these are in the game, the stages are self-explanetory

if you would like to see the latest updates for the "reason for" then just go to the list (1st post in this thread) and scroll down a bit.

Last edited:
me neither. i really can't imagine nintendo making u pay 4 extra characters... although i never saw the whole remote movement idea before the wii was announced. it's still possible you know. i'm about 20% sure about it being right. :crazy:

-master hand (unlockable character)
-new "reason for" awnsers

Last edited:
i doubt master hand personaly but thats a good list....

too many pokemon characters r on ur list thought... maybe dialga and them will be a pokeball or assist trophy or sumthin but i doubt there will b that many unlockables from pokemon

hey, from the last time i checked the list... it looks more accurate. i mean without hammer bro and all.

Back