Status
Not open for further replies.

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Newbie Dtoider skyler just pointed out a whopper of a Matlocking. Last week, the DOJO surprised everyone by announcing that the Stickers would be able to power up characters on the Adventure mode. Some of the stickers would only work with certain characters though. What most people didn't notice from that update was that the certain characters that the stickers would work for are shown on the bottom of the screen.

Now here's where things get interesting. Last week, a video preview of Brawl was released on the Japanese Wii Web site. That preview though had been modified at some point so up until about an hour ago, the stickers segment showed Jigglypuff , Ness and a Pokemon known as Lucario as what we can only assume as playable characters in Brawl. Nintendo was quick to cover this up though and quickly replaced the video with the old one. And yes, I did see the icons with my own eyes. Of course, this is the Internet, so screen caps were taken of it too, as you can see above (With Jigglypuff and Lucario) and in the gallery below (with Ness). Until Nintendo and the DOJO officially confirm anything though, I'm slapping this with the Rumortoid. [Update: Here's the video in question. Fast forward to 4:20.]

Jigglypuff and Ness do make sense (and yes, I know I said he wouldn't be coming back ... shut up.) but another Pokemon sounds like over kill. Of course, if Brawl is really going to have 48 playable characters, then I guess it makes sense.

interestin, very interesting
link http://www.destructoid.com/rumortoid-three-new-characters-for-smash-bros-brawl-accidentally-revealed-65844.phtml

when was it confirmed there'd be 48 playable characters!?

if this is indeed true, and ness really IS here to stay, i am one VERY happy gamer :smilewinkgrin:

and just saying...the image of "ness" looks an awful lot like the pokemon trainer...so maybe i shouldn't get my hopes up.

ah. NOW i'm excited :smilewinkgrin:

NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back