Runescape on wii?

Steel-Froggy dont double post. You are obvoiusly looking for an arguement otherwise you would have let this thread died but you just had to revive it? Well sir, I hope you get flamed.

this isent worth fighting over if you dont like runescape then thats ok.if you think playing rs on wii is stupid thats ok rember people have diff views on stuff and you should respect that.:wink:

thank-you luke!
And I revived it because I hoped somebody does know how to do this, read this thread, and respond. Geeze.

Icetrash said:
Steel-Froggy dont double post. You are obvoiusly looking for an arguement otherwise you would have let this thread died but you just had to revive it? Well sir, I hope you get flamed.
I'll post as much as I want in a row THANK-YOU!
Plus, you keep the fight going. Thanks for PMing me. (Sarcasm)

Steel-Froggy, it isn't that you have to wait for someone to respond before you can say anything, but if you want to add something after you've already posted, just click the EDIT button from your latest post on that thread and add what you want to add. :) You seem like an intelligent person, so i'm sure you'll catch on to these sorts of rules quickly. :)

Seriously guys, just because ppl play runescape doesn't mean you should cuss at him and flame him, especially on his 1st post!!! This is immature and you shouldn't do it >_< Most ppl on here just get on here to have a few of their questions answered and then leave, this is all this guy wanted to know! I played rs 3 years ago (that's right, I playedd it :yesnod: ), but that's not why i'm giving him sympathy. Don't tell him he is dumb because of that. I also know that ppl are going to respond to this post telling me that i'm wrong, etc. because you don't like that i'm being the nice guy, I don't care, it's true.

I hope bman doesn't leave because of this anything but welcome greeting....

Finally, to answer your question, I don't believe that the Wii Opera browser will support anything as big as runescape or any other big online game like rs. I'm sure it won't support such a huge program like that. ;)

Yeah, I usually don't double post, I was just mad. It's not like this is the forum site I've bern to... but I see where you're comming from. Thanks for the compliment BTW, and your probobly right. The Wii probobly will not be able to take entire games (Like RS) for it already takes FOREVER to load things like this forum (SP?).
Man I can't wait until my compy's fixed...

Oh! And Do you want to be friends? I already added your FC. Please don't PM me, about half the time it acts funny. It does this on all the forums... You could just E-Mail me if you need to.

I believe it is possible if you have a modded version of java saved on your SD card. Of course, you would either have to re-mod it after every system update, or other things might happen to your internet channel that aren't normal.

I would additionally like to mention that it would still be practical to use it, because a USB keyboard (like the one on a Mac) is 100% compatable with the wii. In fact, I am using my Macintosh Keyboard on the wii right now.

It is indeed sad that people go out of there way to insult RS and RS players, but but the fact that they do accuratly reflects the sad world we live in.

Hi all, firstly to all the flamers out there... Yes we all know that Runescape is not the best MMORPG out there and most of them are really bad or boring to play. This being said it does not give anyone of you right to flame others just because they play a game that makes them happy. There may be games that you play where we thing how can you play that?! Let people play what they want, does not mean you have to play it also :)

Just in case you wondered, yes I play Runescape and have done for quite a few years, yes it's very boring getting levels, however like most things in life it's the people around you that make it what it is.

Also in regards to the whole "play it on the PC" attitude. I think quite a few people forgot how old most people are on Runescape, most of these kids have a brother or sister who also want to either play RuneScape or another game yet only have one PC. This idea would be good for them and at least save an argument of who's turn it is on the PC. It also helps people who do not have a computer and have got Internet purely for the Wii or other console. Whilst it would be nice to have another computer or laptop to play Runescape on, sometimes it's not practical.

With that said... If it were possible then an idea of quick chat for when you are on the Wii and when you need to enter a number, say in the exchange then a pad would pop up on the screen allowing you to enter numbers.

I very much doubt it would ever get made though, I would also guess that navigating would be quite difficult if you don't have a steady hand :)

More damn topics brought up from the grave like that bloke in that game

I know I posted in this before

Yes it was previously brought back as there was no answer for it and Matt tried to provide some kinda answer or his views.

And I guess ur refering to Leo? Can't stand that random...

Do we really need replies to threads that are over two years old?

I don't know if it's trustworthy, but I just found a site creating a runescape channel for the wii. Apparently they are just adding the finishing touches.

I believe it can be found at http://www.jimmysshack.blogspot.com

or alternatively, type in "Nintendo Wii RuneScape Channel Download" on Google.

Back