Runescape on wii?

bman7407

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Has anyone found out how to do this yet? Is there a plug in or a way to stream java? thanks anyone know thanks!!!

well...why would you even bother to play runescape if you have a wii...i mean its completely unlogical...i remember my days of runescape and it was pretty fun but playing zelda or red steel beats runescape any day

Runescape? What are you smoking? That is the most crap MMORPG I've ever played. Geez even Maplestory is better and thats saying something! Anyway as stated above why the hell would you want to play Runescape when you've got a Wii.

runescape is rubbish...n no you cannot play it ...maybe when the full version of the opera browser comes out you may be able to play it but i dont no

Icetrash said:
Runescape? What are you smoking? That is the most crap MMORPG I've ever played. Geez even Maplestory is better and thats saying something! Anyway as stated above why the hell would you want to play Runescape when you've got a Wii.
maple story roxors my boxors
^--AND TAHTS COMING FROM TEH SOVIETO!!!!!111one

Runescape sucks, why bother wasting time on it on a Wii!, and yeah, maybe they will do Java in updates to come I hope they dont though, runescapers on Wii, Nuuuuuu!

I lose alot of respect for people who play runescape.... and if you pay for it I lose all respect for them so in short, why the hell would you play ruescape??

You will not play RuneScape. The law of G.A.N. (Gamers Against n00bs) forbids it. What will you do, mine with your little pickaxe for hours on end? If you want to play RuneScape on the Wii, not to mention at all, that's what you deserve to do, rather than hit things with a crappy virtual sword and feel good inside. If you want to run around and kill things with a pwnsome sword, play Twilight Princess.

~ This has been Reality Check, and we are through!

G*d, Wtf is wrong w/ you people? Post JUST to say how bad you hate an MMORPG? Wow, some life you guys have. l0zers.
Personally, I hope that the final browser does have java, or at least let you install plug-ins. If not, I've contacted Jagex asking them if they could make a very 'low detail' version compatible with the Wii.
However I doubt that they ever will. Too much work for them, lazy B*stards.
If they DO make a wii-compatable version, I'll take that comment back.

You have the hottest console in the market and your "Hoping" (oO) To play a Java Game on it?, You can't call us "l0zers", If you get connection on your wii, you must have a PC, go play it on what it's meant for.

Im gonna have to agree with the majority of people here, why would you even want to play *the thing that must not be named* on a brandnew console that you just paid 400+ bucks for.
go to an auction and pickup a shitty $200 comp thats running win98 with a 5GB hdd, intel P3 800mhz, install java and off u go.

If I wanted to pay to play an mmorpg I would play WOW. And for the record, I hate wow, it bores me beyond belief.

I don't have a d*mn compy. I'm on my Wii now, and that onky gets internet because of my neighbors right now.
Geeze guys... if you don't have anything to CONTRIBUTE to the thread, then just don't post.
That simple.
Oh, and for what it's worth, the guy who originally posted has a post count of 1, so you guys scared the kid off this forum by immediately flaming him. Next time you guys have a question, I hope he was the only one here who knew the answer.

Back