Sakurai on Voice Chat and Brawl

Nintendo should have voice chat. It would be a simple feature to control via parental controls or something of that nature. They talk about trying to open up gaming to everyone and I think that voice chat is a part of getting many people involved. It would make for a much stronger online based Wii community as well. That all said I probably will set up Skype or something. Also, could it be possible that a third party developer will be the ones to create voice chat for the Wii?

that was a very nice find, thank you:)

though im worried at the fact that he said "if we" make another smash game......oh no

also, i think he's reason to why take away leaderboards and random battles opponents to see your name is utter bullcrap

PacMan200 said:
Nintendo should have voice chat. It would be a simple feature to control via parental controls or something of that nature. They talk about trying to open up gaming to everyone and I think that voice chat is a part of getting many people involved. It would make for a much stronger online based Wii community as well. That all said I probably will set up Skype or something. Also, could it be possible that a third party developer will be the ones to create voice chat for the Wii?
well it'd have to be approved by nintendo first wouldnt it to allow the needed connection and specs for compatability

Back