Brawling with Sakurai

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Calling all Brawl fans! Sakurai may be attending a Brawl tournament near you!

With the North American release date for Brawl nearing, gamers are organising tournaments for the latest Super Smash Bros game. With the hype for the title remaining at its maximum, eager fans awaiting the game's release have the chance to participate in the tournaments and compete against fellow Brawlers.

It is rumoured that Brawls main man, Sakurai, will be appearing at one of the events. Sakurai will be attending GDC in San Francisco, where a Brawl tourney will be held the next day. With GDC and a Brawl tourney both being held in the same location in the space of two days, I'd say that there is a strong chance that this is more than just a rumour.

If you're a Smash Bros. fan and live anywhere near San Francisco, take my advice and go to that tournament! There is no man bigger than Sakurai where Brawl is concerned.

Get your bottoms down there and show him what you're made of.

For some reason i would think that Sakurai would put in a glitch that only he would know how to do (Ex. konami code but for the wii) and just like dominate with it.

I think Sakurai would lose to many of the competitive smash bros out there.

He is probably not as good as some people like Ken etc. But he is Asian so he would probably beat most people and he is the creator of the game (Im Asian so i think i can say that if not im sorry) LOL

just because he is the creator don't mean he would be the best, but he would be fun to fight, since he would no all if not most of the tricks and hints to the game and how to use the stages to his advantages etc. I would own him... well atleast try lol:scared:

Yeah but if sakurai did lose he'd probably be really happy that people love his game so much that they got better at it then him. He's a great guy.

Back