Sega should ....

^there's no need just go get Sonic DX it comes with better graphic's and morew features than a port would.

I have been a LOYAL Sonic fan for a very, very long time "1991" and I think that after a while you just stop thinking a Sonic game is good or bad, but I have to say, Sonic and the Secret Rings was..well...BAD! The controlls f'd it up, but if they were to, as you said, remake like Sonic 1-3 in 3D it would probably mean that Yuji Naka and Sonic Team were re-thinking where their going with the franchise because theyd be going back to a time when Sonic was at the pinicle and not now. I myself love al Sonic games "axc. SSR" and think they ARE going down the wrong road. Just keeps geting worse and worse...Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Rush were a relief though!

Tails McCloud~ said:
I have been a LOYAL Sonic fan for a very, very long time "1991" and I think that after a while you just stop thinking a Sonic game is good or bad, but I have to say, Sonic and the Secret Rings was..well...BAD! The controlls f'd it up, but if they were to, as you said, remake like Sonic 1-3 in 3D it would probably mean that Yuji Naka and Sonic Team were re-thinking where their going with the franchise because theyd be going back to a time when Sonic was at the pinicle and not now. I myself love al Sonic games "axc. SSR" and think they ARE going down the wrong road. Just keeps geting worse and worse...Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Rush were a relief though!

did u guys see this video

Darkprinny said:
They did remake Green hill zone in 3D on Sonic addventure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IQK9r6gSss

if they took more of the old school games and made it 3d it would b amazing

i too have been a sonic fan since genesis

sonic tails knuckles
i love those guys

but the levels were always great

that video clip would b the best game out with or with out the wiimote but im sure they could think of some innovated way to make it extra cool

Yeah dont count on innovatio,. Have you played Sonic and the Secret Rings? Its bad, and I cant for the life of me get complete controll over Sonic in this...=[

tails mcCloud: are you sayin the sonic game for 360 and ps3 was actually fun?
just asking cuz it got such a bad review. im like you though, ima fan of all sonic games. i got all the colletctions, adventures and heros and handheld games. unlike you, i actually think secret rings is Decent. its not great, controlls def need improvement, but im such a fan....you know.

Most people liked secret rings, got good reviews for the most part, only complaint was controls weren't as tight as they could be. Understandable when the wii is new.

OK OK I guess its better than I thouht. I bought it and Sonic Rush around the same time "Secret Rings launch" and I guess I was kinda rating by comparison. Sorry...it is decent, but I would give it a sour 7/10 still...

Back