Selling my old DreamCast and GBA

DRMARIO said:
But, think about it this way. When we're ALOT older, imagine going up into your attic and finding those old things. We'll be gobsmacked because we'll be playing games that actually look completely real :p

Yeah maybe you're right!! But that's why we have a Virtual Console Channel in the Wii.

Yeah, but if your a nistalgic gamer like me and Dr. Mario, you will want to keep all your older systems. I keep them all and just keep buying more and more games for them... I want a Game Gear Dr. Mario. If you can find one "Not eBay" then let me know. Its not so much about "playing" the games, but more about owning them.

I do. Its my life. I buy, and play then repeat. I have game favorites and game wants. Those lists are often filled fast. Im such a fanatic at it, im only buying the 360 for Sonic the Hedgehog and Gears of War. I may find more games along the way though...

Dont have an account...I have a Friend do the eBay thing for me but he cant do it anymore cuz he doesnt want to pay more on his bill...

I know, im just too busy. "wow, a member who is BUSY instead of LAZY! lolz"

Tails McCloud~ said:
I do. Its my life. I buy, and play then repeat. I have game favorites and game wants. Those lists are often filled fast. Im such a fanatic at it, im only buying the 360 for Sonic the Hedgehog and Gears of War. I may find more games along the way though...

Actually before I bought my Wii I thought that I needed to buy XBOX 360 just to play Halo 3, but I think that the Wii was the best choice, because of all the Nintendo games, Mario's, LoZ's, MP's, and a lot more other games, and it is more economic as well. But who knows? I might buy a 360 when it is cheaper just for Halo 3.

Lol I has two game gears
The secound is only for link up when I find a secound copy of some games

Meh never sold a console (game park 32 excluding but that was a upgrade to the gpx2)
I keep them because there are games on them that never get released (Alien vs predator on the Jag Dragon force on the Saturn)

Darkprinny said:
Lol I has two game gears

Meh never sold a console (game park 32 excluding but that was a upgrade to the gpx2)
I keep them because there are games on them that never get released (Alien vs predator on the Jag Dragon force on the Saturn)

Two Game Gears??? LoL... That's in case one get's broke...

Me said:

Anyway one has a white line down the side of the screen

i remember selling my nintendo, genesis, and super nintendo (with a TON of games) for a playstation.

my brother whos older than me (i was about all of 10??? when it came out i dont remember to be honest but i was younge and fairly stupid lmao) conned me into trading in all those systems for a PS. he said he would put it downstairs in the living room for all of us to play and get me ice cream afterwards. well 11 years later im still waiting for that f*cking ice cream (LOL) and he ended up locking it in his room when we were kids! that bastard

im still kicking myself for selling them but if you think about it, i can download half of the games i had onto my wii so i guess it was a blessing in disguise (also there are emulators!!)

IMO sell the GBA but keed the dreamcast. dreamcast was a cool system (i have mine too along with a rediscovered sega saturn)

Darkprinny said:
How goes the Saturn

im glad i kept it. someone offered me money to buy it but for some reason even though they were throwing 100$ my way, i figured id hold onto it because you NEVER know. the saturn was "promising" and even though its worth nothing now, eventually down the line it will be cool again (look how everyones rebuying nintendo, SNES, Genesis and all that stuff on the wii again)

i was playing streetfighter the movie video game lmao good times!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
IMO sell the GBA but keed the dreamcast. dreamcast was a cool system (i have mine too along with a rediscovered sega saturn)

Everybody liked the DreamCast (I think it was cool too), what did go wrong with DC?? And what's with Shenmue 3?? I was a true fan of the Shenmue games...

Back