Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

WOW, this post just went hay wire. For one, dont steal it and two your 26 buddy. I am 26, married have 2 beautiful daughters and own my own video production. And no, I didnt graduate High School either but strived to do better. Man, I feel bad for you.

haha pwned by the guy above me. kudos kudos.

im 17, have a job. worked for 2 mothes and i have about $750. jes waiting for the wii shipments at the end of the month before i satisfy my want.

i dont neccessarily need it, but nintendo has been the game i grew up w/, besides, i pwn in melee and i hope to do so agin when brawl drops.

btw, high school can be a pain, but i tied up my pants and currently have a 4.2 gpa.

i've had my MANY downsides in life, i look at them as blessings for me to gain strength from. im not a quitter, and u shouldnt be neither.

life can be hard, but i can be harder. now then...can u?

Your parents dont pay child support. You are a fat lair. Child support is based on your income, if you don't have any income, you don't pay child support. I would know, my parents are divorced.

Stop lying and STFU

You remind me of the guy on The Winner. But seriously just go back to school or get a job. A man like you definitely should never have a child. If you were my father I would probably hang myself. I'm only 15 and am much more responsible than you. I have a job that I have had since I was 13 I have almost $15,000 in the bank, I have many nice things and my parents won't buy me anything. Almost everything I have I earned the money for and purchased on my own. I have good grades and will be going to college and earning both high school and college credits instead of going to high school for the last two years. I could go to college next year rather than 10th grade if I wanted to but I would get kicked out if my GPA dropped below 3.5 so I'm just going to wait another year. A Wii should be the very last thing on your mind at this point.

I just got done reading through every single post in this thread, and I have to say, this is freaking hilarious.

*Votes thread for funniest thread of the year award"

paintba||er said:
You remind me of the guy on The Winner. But seriously just go back to school or get a job. A man like you definitely should never have a child. If you were my father I would probably hang myself. I'm only 15 and am much more responsible than you. I have a job that I have had since I was 13 I have almost $15,000 in the bank, I have many nice things and my parents won't buy me anything. Almost everything I have I earned the money for and purchased on my own. I have good grades and will be going to college and earning both high school and college credits instead of going to high school for the last two years. I could go to college next year rather than 10th grade if I wanted to but I would get kicked out if my GPA dropped below 3.5 so I'm just going to wait another year. A Wii should be the very last thing on your mind at this point.

i must say that you have it pretty easy though. you couldn't possibly earn 15,000 just by working two years. i've been working for 4 years and only have about 7,000. i'm guessing your parents are pretty wealthy.

and to the guy above with a 4.2 gpa, i thought the highest was 4.0?

$15,000 isn't that much money for two years if you actually have a job. My dad owns a business so I just work for him. I make $8/hr and I work 10 hour days almost every weekend and almost every day of the summer. My parents aren't extremely rich but they do make more than average. My dad makes about $230,000/year after he pays everyone including my mother and me. But they don't give me anything and I have to work for everything I have. I don't think I have it too easy since I have to spend most of my free time doing hard work. As for a way to make some money you could become a drug dealer.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
$15,000 isn't that much money for two years if you actually have a job. My dad owns a business so I just work for him. I make $8/hr and I work 10 hour days almost every weekend and almost every day of the summer. My parents aren't extremely rich but they do make more than average. My dad makes about $230,000/year after he pays everyone including my mother and me. But they don't give me anything and I have to work for everything I have. I don't think I have it too easy since I have to spend most of my free time doing hard work. As for a way to make some money you could become a drug dealer.

10 hour days are a lot, i give you credit, if you really work that much. and to let you know, $230,000 a year is an incredible amount of money. whats the average for a full time working american, like 50,000?

Yeah......230,000 is an insane amount. The national average is lower than 50k too.

as for the 4.0 thing. AP classes sometimes have a 5.0 grading scale. This is so that you can't be a valedictorian without taking an AP class.

Brawny said:
Yeah......230,000 is an insane amount. The national average is lower than 50k too.

as for the 4.0 thing. AP classes sometimes have a 5.0 grading scale. This is so that you can't be a valedictorian without taking an AP class.
Um yea new user just wanted to get into the conversation, so is this about school cuz that ended like 5 hours ago.:wtf:

Back