Seriously freaked out right now...

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
Well the story goes like this.
I just played some GH3 online and was about to finish Paint It Black and suddenly the game started seriously lagging ,and then the image was starting to glitch and then it stopped completely and the image froze and my ears got killed by a really loud annoying sound. Tried ejecting ,ejected but couldn't turn off or reset it. Just unplugged the AC and put it back in ,turned it on and put the disc in... and nothing... black screen... no wii menu ,nothing.
I'm seriously scared about this because I don't know if I can send my Wii to Nintendo America cos its an imported American Wii.
Help me somehow please?

Then that would be expensive and second-hand considering the amount Wii's go for on eBay, yes I know he'll make loads out of sell his, but wat if he doesn't find a fully functional one with all the cables and stuff. I would e-mail them asking if they could repair it.

Just to make sure:

Are your AV cables? The red, white, and yellow cables.

Go and check and make sure everything is plugged in properly. But the fact that your Wii is imported could be the problem.

nothing... black screen... no wii menu ,nothing.
I'm seriously scared about this because I don't know if I can send my Wii to Nintendo America cos its an imported American Wii.
Help me somehow please

Nothing much I can suggest after hearing that :( Sorry dude your stuck

RadNad said:
Then that would be expensive and second-hand considering the amount Wii's go for on eBay, yes I know he'll make loads out of sell his, but wat if he doesn't find a fully functional one with all the cables and stuff. I would e-mail them asking if they could repair it.
I bought myne off of ebay and it had everything also, he could just sell the new wii to get another one hopefully.

Back