several questions

2ballscrewball

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Several questions

1. The Wii has built in memory, or does it come with a smaller SD card?
2. Can the Additional SD memory card be used for saves and VC games or is it just for pictures?
3. Can I move my gamecube saves from my game cube memory card to the SD memory card and use it from there or do I have to use it off the gamecube memory card.
4. It is kind of hard to type with the controller. It is hard to put the finger on the key and press A with out the finger moving off to another key. Is this the same for everybody or do I have my sensor bar set up wrong?
5. Can I play some Gamecube games with the Wii controller or is it done only with the Gamecube controller.

See my notes below within the quote.

2ballscrewball said:
Several questions

1. The Wii has built in memory, or does it come with a smaller SD card?
Has built in memory, does not come with a SD card - has a slot though.
2. Can the Additional SD memory card be used for saves and VC games or is it just for pictures?
For both
3. Can I move my gamecube saves from my game cube memory card to the SD memory card and use it from there or do I have to use it off the gamecube memory card.
Not sure
4. It is kind of hard to type with the controller. It is hard to put the finger on the key and press A with out the finger moving off to another key. Is this the same for everybody or do I have my sensor bar set up wrong?
Try adjusting your sensor bar sensitivity.
5. Can I play some Gamecube games with the Wii controller or is it done only with the Gamecube controller.
All with GC controller

1. The Wii has 512MB of built in memory. I does not come with an SD card.
2. The SD card can be used for backup purposes only. You can not directly save to the card, but you can transfer saved games/channels to the SD card.
3. Again the SD card is for backup only, so you can not use it from there. You'd have to re-transfer it back to the gamecube card.
4. Practice makes perfect. I takes a steady hand.
5. You have to have a GameCube controller to play GameCube games.
6. ???

Back